A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated into the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions, and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour is a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invites our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
Sustainable Urban Living
Immerse yourself in the rich and dynamic fabric of Berlin, one of the world’s great urban spaces. In cooperation with id22: Institute for Creative Sustainability, group guests can attend workshops in the Spreefeld cooperative, an experimental live/work sustainability project. This enriching activity offers guests team-building experiences and the ability to improve their knowledge about sustainable urban development.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group.