A CONFERENCE VENUE WHERE CAYMANIAN HISTORY, CULTURE, AND NATURE INSPIRES
The uniqueness of the Cayman Islands is the perfect backdrop for networking, brainstorming, and celebrating, from the white-sand beach to the cool grass of the Great Lawn. With the resort’s recent redesign, the Cayman Islands Royal Ballroom is now a space that reflects natural elements and Caymanian artisanal traditions. In total, venues spread across 13,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space, can be arranged in countless ways to host conferences, board meetings, teambuilding activities, and product launches, while the resort’s 144 acres of beachfront property is perfect for corporate retreats and incentive trips. The impressive setting is enhanced by customizable services including catering, audiovisual, event design and destination services.
- The largest ballroom in Grand Cayman with 9,000 sq. ft. and an adjoining terrace
- Three outdoor event venues including the beautiful Seven Mile Beach
- Event management and design including themed and interactive experiences
- Culinary Studio for group cooking classes and events
- Custom catering and restaurants offering private dining rooms
- Lighting, video, communications, audio and other technological services
- Team-building experiences to benefit the local community
For information, please contact the hotel’s meeting experts.