Customers arriving from outside of the United States should review government travel guidance to confirm eligibility and requirements for travel. See Travel.State.gov.
DESIGNED TO DISCOVER
Set within downtown Chicago’s coveted Gold Coast, this luxury hotel is an opportunity to experience the city’s past and present through eye-catching visuals and curated experiences. History is told through craft cocktails in the Club Lounge; an expansive art collection showcases modern design and architectural heritage; reimagined accommodations reflect the iconic skyline and signature journeys pair dedicated service with exclusive access.
- Social dining experience merging an Italian steakhouse, café, bar and rooftop
- Luxury spa offering treatments designed by ESPA
- Expanded fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and an incredible view
- Distinct meeting and wedding venues including a rooftop and grand ballroom
- Hotel rooms, suites and residences with five-star amenities and Chicago views
- Exclusive Club Lounge with locally inspired experiences and dedicated services
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Extra-large picture windows with stunning city and lake views
- Luxury bedding, including down duvets and pillows
- Thick terry robes and slippers
- High-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi Capabilities
- In-room safe
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Nespresso coffee machines in all guest rooms
Property Features & Amenities
- The Ritz-Carlton Club® Lounge with dedicated Club Concierge
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa featuring 5 luxurious treatment rooms
- Breathtaking motivational water views in the Fitness Center, complete with a full array of fitness machines and equipment
- Wellness Classes, including Yoga, Pilates and Rooftop Yoga
- Indoor swimming pool
- Business center services
- Unique dining venues including a restaurant, bar, café and outdoor rooftop
Wedding & Celebration Amenities
- Array of function spaces to host celebrations of any size
- A variety of event sizes and spaces, many including skyline views
- Onsite wedding professionals
- Event menus that highlight fresh, local ingredients with custom options available
- Thoughtfully curated wedding packages
Check-In: 4 p.m.
Check-Out: 12 p.m.
Please inquire directly about current parking options and pricing.
Pets are welcome at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago. There is a $250 one time non-refundable pet cleaning fee per stay. No more than two pets may occupy each guestroom. Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the hotel. We regret that pets are not allowed in the hotel’s restaurants, the Bar, the Fitness Center and Spa, the Pool Areas or The Ritz Carlton Club Lounge. This exclusion does not apply to guide or service animals.
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel at least 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival are subject to cancellation charge (one night's room & tax)
Minimum age of guests permitted to reserve their own room is 21.
- Main entrance
- Registration desk
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Restaurants and lounges
- Meeting spaces
- Pool entrances
- Spa entrance
- Fitness center entrance
- Business center entrance
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry
- Pathway to registration desk
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities