Customers arriving from outside of the United States should review government travel guidance to confirm eligibility and requirements for travel. See Travel.State.gov.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
Luxury Hotel In Dallas
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is a destination for Texas locals as much as visitors. Located on downtown Dallas’s prominent McKinney Avenue, the hotel's pet-friendly accommodations and modern meeting spaces reflect the Ritz Carlton Hotels penchant for accenting soft sophistication with bold touches and sophisticated luxury.
- Luxury hotel rooms and suites that overlook downtown Dallas
- Club Lounge with locally inspired experiences and a dedicated concierge
- Newly renovated Spa offering locally inspired treatments and skincare by ESPA
- All-day dining and locally inspired cuisine at Fearing's
- 19,000 square feet of event space, including Uptown Dallas' largest luxury ballroom
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Feather beds to include Frette 400 thread-count Egyptian cotton linen
- Flat panel high definition TV screens with Netflix and subscription movie services
- High-speed wireless Internet access (daily fee applies)
- Sumptuous marble bathroom with separate soaking tub
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Evening turndown
- Nespresso machine with complimentary coffee & tea
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
Property Features & Amenities
- Fearing's Restaurant with indoor and outdoor spaces
- Full-service business center
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Outdoor swimming pool
- The Ritz-Carlton Salon
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- 19,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Wired and wireless Internet (fee applies)
- Underground valet parking
- Limousine and car-rental services
- Dry-cleaning, laundry and shoeshine services available
- Sauna and steam facilities
- Children 12 and under need to be accompanied by an adult while in the Fitness Center
- Fitness Center Hours*: 24 hours
*Hours subject to change
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas pairs dynamic conference facilities with impeccable service, catering to board meetings, product launches and corporate-wide celebrations. Our state-of-the-art meeting rooms and expert planning professionals ensure all your events are memorably excellent with:
- 9,500 square foot luxury Ballroom
- Spacious pre-function space
- 10 meeting rooms
- Customized menus including international, dietary, and special menu requests
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance to avoid being charged; special dates may require additional notice.
- Pets: We welcome pets less than 25 pounds. There is a $200 USD pet fee per stay, which does not apply to service animals.
- 16% room tax
- Parking: Day $15 USD; overnight $60 USD
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is a smoke-free property. A $300 USD fee will be charged to any guest in violation of this policy. Guests also risk the possibility of eviction.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas assesses a $30 USD per night per room destination fee. Amenities and services included in the destination fee are:
- Enhanced wireless, high-speed Internet access in guest rooms
- $15 per night laundry service credit, automatically applied to your folio upon departure
- Daily $30 food and beverage credit available for redemption in all outlets
- JFK Trolley Tour
- One signature in-room crafted cocktail per day, located next to the coffee maker
- Daily Guacamologist educational experience to include Dean Fearing's signature Margarita. Daily experience occurs from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the hotel lobby.
Awards, Honors & Accolades
- Forbes Five-Star Award | 2023
- US News & World Report Travel “Best Hotels in Texas” | 2022
- Travel + Leisure “Best Hotels in Dallas-Fort Worth” | 2022
- TripAdvisor “Traveler’s Choice 2022” | 2022
- Eater Dallas, Fearing’s Top DFW Restaurants | 2019
- Condé Nast Traveler: Reader’s Choice – Top 15 Hotels in Texas | 2019
- Main entrance
- Pathway to registration desk
- Registration desk
- Accessible guest rooms (32-inch wide opening)
- Route to accessible guest rooms
- Restaurants and lounges
- Meeting spaces
- Pool entrances
- Spa entrance
- Fitness center entrance
- Business center entrance
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities