ENJOY LUXURY VACATION EXPERIENCES TO ENTERTAIN OUR GUESTS OF ALL AGES
Whether traveling as a family, couple or with your colleagues for an corporate event, The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee will transport you to a place of renewed connection. With the immersive and adventurous Ritz Kids program, finely crafted luxury experiences for adults, and plenty of activities to enjoy together, every vacations become unforgettable.
S’mores By The Lake
No reservations necessary.
Gather with us to enjoy the complimentary s’mores celebration each evening by the rustic campfire. Huddle around the warmth of the Georgia resort’s cozy lakeside fire and indulge in our signature tradition. The campfire is lit nightly, weather permitting. A 20-minute timeframe is encouraged to allow all of our guests an opportunity to enjoy this special experience. Complimentary for registered hotel guests.
Hiking or Running Trails
Featuring beautiful scenery of Georgia's Lake Country, trails around the resort are fully paved with moderate to extreme elevation changes. Explore miles trails at the lakeside resort by picking up a running map from our concierges to plan out the perfect distance for tomorrow’s run.
Explore the area with the family on an adult mountain bikes and children bikes, with or without training wheels. Cruise around the lakeside resort on eight-miles of trails, offering a variety of hills and curves for all levels. Complimentary bike rentals within the Resort Fee.
The Photography Concierge
Let our dedicated team of on-site professionals help capture the perfect picture with a breathtaking backdrop for your family portrait or special occasion. All guests (excluding corporate groups) receive a complimentary photo session and a $50 print credit during their stay. For additional information, stop by The Photography Concierge desk located on The Lobby Level across from The Coffee Shop. Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or call (706) 467-7060.
Spend an energetic day playing tennis at the Reynolds Lake Club Tennis Center. There are two stadium-size and eight championship-size, lighted and tournament-ready courts. Eight of the courts are Har-Tru Hydro Courts and two are traditional hard courts. Private instruction and a state-of-the-art Playmate Ball machine is available when you need a partner. The Lake Club Tennis Center offers complimentary demo racquets and a full service pro shop for all your tennis needs.
Reservations are required.
Contact the Resort Concierge for hours, pricing and reservations at 706.467.7130 or Tennis Shop at 706.467.1607.
A golfer’s paradise, The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee offers a golf getaway amid the towering oaks, native dogwoods and fragrant magnolia of North Georgia. The resort’s five courses and 99 holes of golf were designed by legends including Jack Nicklaus and Tom Fazio, and are complemented by custom club fittings and instruction at Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade.
For tee times, please call (706) 467-7135.
Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds
The hills and forests surrounding Sandy Creek Barn present a countryside with almost limitless possibilities for adventure. Woven into 100 acres of beautiful countryside, the pristine grounds feature an unmatched multifaceted selection of shooting challenges and sporting endeavors.
Contact the Sporting Concierge by dialing 706.467.1587 for additional details and to secure your reservations.
- Sporting Clays: Winding through scenic ponds, rolling terrain, forested thickets and a century-old pecan orchard, the sporting clays course presents guests with 20 signature location challenges. Often described as “golf with a shotgun,” sporting clays allow guests to enjoy a broad range of exciting clay movements, each providing distinctive entertainment for shooters of all levels.
- Five-Stand: Known as a compact version of a sporting clays course, the five-stand cabin is set above an ancient spring-fed pond and the surrounding lowlands.
- Air Rifles: Challenge yourself by taking aim at targets between 10 and 35 feet away on our outdoor air rifle course. Beginners will enjoy learning the sport, while advanced marksmen can fine-tune their shooting skills.
- Games & Instruction: Nestled in a high grass meadow and offering a broad variety of challenging shots, the games and instruction course is the perfect area for team competition and lessons for all levels.
- Archery: Try your hand at one of the world’s oldest sports and see how you match up to Robin Hood. Expert instructors will provide you with all the knowledge needed to hit the target every time.
- Fishing & Boat Rentals: Located just beyond the Sandy Creek Barn sits a mature and professionally managed 40-acre angling lake with piers, foot trails and watercraft available to catch and release from.