A memorable and enriching stay can extend beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated into the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions, and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour is a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they successfully address social and environmental issues.
Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invites our group guests to participate in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
Saving Our Mangroves: Join the Save Mugo movement to preserve the mangrove trees in the Muara Gembong, Jakarta’s north estuary. Group guests can aid in the city’s efforts to protect and plant these trees that serve as a vital habitat for endangered mammals, birds, and reptiles. This program is a fascinating and rewarding opportunity to help rebuild a beautiful natural space and learn more about an important ecosystem.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group.
- Catering and Conference services
- Creative themes and customized ideas
- Venue decoration
- Floral centerpieces
- Projection screens, front and rear
- LCD Projector (available on request)
- Dedicated telephone lines
- Conference call facility (available on request)
- Tape recorders (available on request)
- Wired or wireless, high-speed Internet access in meeting rooms
- Cabled, wireless, clip-on, and delegate microphones
- Portable sound system
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food, and sustainable seafood options.
Other Meeting Services
- Conference floor concierge team at your service
- Dedicated conference liaison for your Meeting Planner