What facilities do you have in your Spa?
Guests can enjoy complete Spa facilities from a steam room, sauna, cold plunge, soaking tub, and private locker room with lounge area.
Do you have Fitness Center?
Fitness Centre is adjacent to the Spa area with modern facilities and a tropical outdoor Olympic size swimming pool.
Do you have Female and Male therapists?
Our Spa provides talented and well-trained female or male therapists depending on the guest’s request.
What are the Spa packages available?
We have 3 types of treatments ranging from 90 minutes to 3 hours of service:
- Our famous 3 hours Spa treatment consists of body massage, body scrubs, body mask, facial, and relaxing floral bath in our outdoor soaking tub.
- For shorter treatment, our 2 hours massage consists of body massage, body scrubs, and a body mask
- A simple 90-minute relaxing treatment with body massage and body scrubs
- We also created seasonal packages for our guests, please contact our Spa for further information on seasonal packages.
What are the prices for the Packages?
The prices are:
- USD 58++ for 60 minutes massage
- USD 79++ for 90 minutes massage
- Spa package starting from USD 91++ to USD 456++
How far in advance prior to my appointment should I arrive?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment
What if I am late for my appointment?
Arriving late will shorten your treatment. Kindly note your treatment must end on time to prevent further delays.
How do I schedule an appointment?
Please reserve your treatment(s) in advance by dialing ext. 8975 from your room or by visiting the spa at your convenience.
Are children allowed at the Spa?
Spa guests must be at least 16 years of age
Can I bring my mobile phone?
Our Spa promotes an environment of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect other guests' rights to privacy and peace.
What is the cancellation policy?
For cancellations or changes in appointments, a minimum of 24-hour notice is required.
Where do I go once I arrive at the Spa?
Upon arrival at the Spa, please go directly to the Reception Counter. Our Spa Receptionist/Coordinator will re-confirm and briefly explain your scheduled treatments.
What kind of clothing I should wear for my treatment?
We ask that you disrobe completely for your body treatment(s). Our therapists are trained to appropriately drape you for privacy.
Are pregnant women allowed to have treatments?
If you are pregnant, you may want to avoid treatments using deep pressure and hydrotherapy treatments involving heat. Please inform our Spa Receptionist/Coordinator of your condition upon scheduling your treatment, enabling us to assist you in selecting the most appropriate treatments.