Our Fitness Center offers a wide variety of cardiovascular and strength-training options, as well as state-of-the-art equipment.
One-on-one session with a certified trainer who focuses on specific needs and provides guidance on achieving personal fitness goals. Reservations are recommended.
- Personal Pilates/Yoga/Meditation
- Available in 25 and 50 minute sessions
- Individual/ Duet training available on pilates equipment.
- Personal Aquatic Training
25 minutes, $72
50 minutes, $114
50 minutes Duet Session, $180
Personal Training Pilates
50 minutes Duet Session, $192
Body Composition Analyzer
Take your weight loss and fitness management program to the next level with our new body composition analyzer. Evaluations includes analysis of the following: weight, lean body mass, body fat mass, intracellular water, extracellular water, current total body water, dry lean mass, Body Mass Index (BMI), percent body fat, ECW/TBW, segmental lean mass (right arm, left arm, trunk, right leg, left leg), fat control, LBM control and Basal Metabolic Rate. One 30 minute session, $65.
Group Exercise Classes
Dynamic, highly skilled professionals offer more than 20 group exercise classes per week. Classes are geared to all levels of fitness.
- Cardio & Sculpt
- Group Cycling
- Power Hour
- Yoga & Meditation
- Mat Pilates
- Premier Pilates (utilizes pilates chair equipment)
- Pilates: available in 30 and 60 minute increments (Individual training available on reformer).
- Personal Aquatic, Swimming Training: One-on-one aquatic sessions designed to relieve muscle and joint stress while building strength, cardio endurance and total body stretching.
The Ritz-Carlton Tennis Center includes four state-of-the-art clay, hydro courts. Private or group lessons are available by appointment. Our full-service pro shop is open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and offers racquet rentals, ball machines, and match arrangements. Please dial (239) 514-6139 for tennis assistance and inquiries.