A Northern Virginia Meeting Space for Polished Events
Businesses, government organizations, nonprofits and groups in Washington, DC and northern Virginia will find the perfect meeting venue at this Tysons Corner hotel. Located within a luxury enclave, the hotel caters to large and small events with its collection of meeting spaces and robust offering of services. Meeting rooms can host as many as 1,350 guests to as few as 14, and every gathering can be enhanced by audiovisual additions and custom catering. To assist with the experience, the hotel offers an innovative Event Design Studio where planners can use technology to visualize their meeting and adjust their selections accordingly.
- Event Design Studio to help you plan and visualize your meeting
- The latest audiovisual equipment and technology experts
- Creative catering for on- and offsite meetings
- Conference services manager and concierge to assist throughout the experience
- The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom to host 1,300 guests for a theater-style presentation
- Intimate boardrooms and salons to host private high-profile gatherings
- Foyer and pre-function spaces for welcome receptions and breaks
- Team-building experiences to benefit the local community
Explore the Meeting and Event Space
For information, please contact the hotel meetings team.