What do I need before contacting the hotel?
You should know an approximate number of guests and date. If possible, choose a few alternate dates in case your first choice is not available.
How far in advance should I reserve the date?
The Ritz-Carlton Montreal often fills the most popular dates as far as one year in advance; other dates are available closer to the actual date. Contact the hotel for more information about available dates.
Is there a minimum guest requirement to have a wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Montreal?
The Ritz-Carlton Montreal is pleased to host a beautiful wedding for you, no matter how grand or intimate.
What is the maximum capacity of the Oval Room?
The Oval Room can accommodate up to 300 guests for dinner, with round tables of 10 people.
Do you offer a kosher foodservice?
The Ritz-Carlton Montreal has a kosher wedding package. Please consult our Wedding Specialists for more details.
What is the responsibility of a Ritz-Carlton Wedding Specialist?
Make recommendations for Special Event Professionals to include wedding coordination, entertainment, floral, photography, ceremony officiant and amenities.
- Make recommendations for Special Event Professionals to include wedding coordination, entertainment, floral, photography, ceremony officiant and amenities.
- Act as a menu consultant for all food and beverage selections.
- Create an estimate of charges outlining your financial commitments and deposit schedule.
- Create a floor plan of your function space, in order for you to provide seating arrangements.
- Oversee the ceremony and reception room(s) set-up, food preparation and other hotel operations.
- Be the on-site liaison between your wedding coordinator and hotel operations.
- Ensure a seamless transition.
- Review your banquet checks for accuracy, prior to completion of the final bill.
What does the Ritz-Carlton Montreal provide for weddings and receptions?
The hotel provides all food and beverages, tables and chairs, white table linens, silverware and glasses, and a dance floor for your day.