Discover Tenerife, the largest island paradise of the Canary Islands.
Year after year, discriminating travelers travel to exclusive resorts of the Canary Islands, especially those located on Tenerife, the archipelago’s largest and most populous island. Yet, few are aware of the wonders hidden away on Tenerife’s glittering southwestern shore. There, in the secluded enclave of Guía de Isora, exist some of the Canary Islands’ most exclusive hotels, including The Ritz-Carlton, Abama. Seated along the smooth slopes of the Pico del Teide volcano, Guía de Isora is an idyllic corner of pristine coastline along the Atlantic Ocean. Here, temperatures average a pleasant 23ºC and lush tropical plant life flourishes in the fertile volcanic landscape.
Today, Tenerife is as prominent for its reputation as a getaway destination as it is for its unique terrain. The majestic Mount Teide is the highest peak of Spain, the third tallest volcano in the world, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During your stay in the Canary Islands, you may be tempted to simply luxuriate on the beach or relax in a sunny garden, however, a myriad of activities and attractions
abound, beckoning you to explore:
- Take a guided Jeep tour or helicopter tour around the island.
- Watch whales and dolphins from a private catamaran below the amazing cliff of Los Gigantes.
- Ride the cablecar or trek to the summit of Mount Teide, the highest peak in Spain.
- Fly with a paragliding professional for exceptional birds-eye views of Teide.
- Enjoy water sports including: jet bike, parascending, surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing and many other activities
- Visit Masca, a picturesque village accessed through deep ravines with breathtaking views.
- Discover the islands culture and heritage at the historical towns of Garachico, La Laguna and La Orotava.
- Appreciate the Botanical Parks, Water Parks and Zoos