Discover one of the top three golf courses in Spain at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama. As one of nine golf courses located throughout the resorts in Tenerife, this magnificent par-72 championship course was designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas. Offering stunning Atlantic Ocean views from nearly all of its 18 holes, the golf course at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama features some of the finest play available at any of the golf resorts in Spain.
The Abama golf course features:
- Challenging holes and varied terrain
- 22 water hazards with impressive waterfalls and white sand bunkers
- Hundreds of palm trees, cacti, and more than 300 species of trees and plants of sub-tropical varieties
- GPS enabled golf carts with water-cooling systems
- Tenerife Golf Academy
- Driving range and 12-acre practice area
- Putting green
After an exhilarating day on the course, guests may enjoy the following clubhouse amenities:
- Pro shop
- Lounge area with satellite TV and small golf library
- Changing rooms
- The Club House - Bar and Restaurant
Open from 7:30 a.m. until 7 p.m..
Starting times from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., every 10 minutes.
Summer 15 | Winter 15/16 | Summer 16
May-October | November-April | May/October18 Holes
123€ 135€ 123€
9 Holes 78€ -- 78€
Twilight* -- 85€ --
Junior <16 78€ 78€ 78€
Visitors 200€ 200€ 200€
Rates includes local taxes
*Twilight will be reserved for Ritz-Carlton, Abama guests and must be booked on the same day of the tee-time.
Please note that the greens of the Abama Golf Course will be aerated during the following dates:
From September 14 until until October 1, 2015
From May 9 until May 26, 2016
From September 12 until September 29, 2016
Special Green Fee rate for these periods will be 65€
1. The handicap limit is 28 for men and 36 for ladies
2. Players are requested to bring their handicap certificates with them.
3. It is compulsory to comply with the dress code. All players are required to wear Polo shirts, long trousers, shorts or sport skirts, golf shoes with soft spikes and socks.
4. Cancellations or changes must be communicated to our Reservations Office at last 24 hours prior
to the client’s tee time in order to avoid cancellation penalty of the complete green fee.
5. PRO's need to identify with their PGA license in the club house at the arrival.
6. Green fees are subject to change without prior notice by the Hotel & Golf Courses.
For bookings please contact:
+34 922 126 816 Email : email@example.com Visitors:
Pro Shop (+34) 922 126 300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive more information about golf packages, please contact our reservations department at email@example.com