Ritz Kids introduces our young guests to the natural wonders of the island through a variety of hands-on adventures. Designed for children ages 5 through 12, the supervised program entertain kids with educational games and activities featuring different themes throughout the week. Ritz Kids programs are offered seasonally. Activities, hours of operations, and pricing are subject to change. Please contact Ritz Kids for further details.Monday
- TRASH BASH - When we throw something away, where is away? What really happens to our trash? Learn how to help save our planet through art, games and, you guessed it, TRASH! Tuesday
- OCEAN MYSTERY - Ever wonder why ocean creatures look so strange to us? There is a reason-the ocean is full of mysteries and through challenge activities and games, we reveal the mysteries of the ocean. Wednesday
– SHARKS - Discover the world of sharks through games, activities and videos; learn about different kinds of sharks, why they are so misunderstood and how important they are to us and to the ocean.Thursday
- CORAL REEFS - Discover who the security guard is, the doctor is and who is responsible for keeping it all clean by playing games like Race to the Reef, while exploring the inner workings of a coral reefFriday
- MYSTERIES OF THE MICRO WORLD - Have you ever wondered what the world looks like to an ant or a bug? We must look like giants! Imagine all the little things they see that we cannot because we are too big? Saturday
- CELEBRATE NATURE - Nature inspires creativity in many ways. In this activity look and listen to nature, as well as create your own art, music and dance as we explore the natural world around us Sunday
- WHAT GOOD IS A TREE - Dr. Seuss and Shel Silverstein lead you in variety of games and activities that emprises how important trees are and why they are so special.
Children should bring bathing suits, shoes, sunscreen and extra dry clothes.
Our Full Day Program
takes place Thursday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., includes juice, snacks and lunch. The program fee is $85 for the first child, $80 for each additional child.
Our Half Day Program
includes juice and snacks and is available each morning from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and each afternoon from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The half day program fee is $65 for the first child and $60 for each additional child. An optional lunch may be included for an additional $15.
24-hour advance reservations are requested. Cancellations must be received within four hours of the program start time or full charges will be applied to the guest account.