For group agendas that succeed on the ultimate balance between work and play, Aruba offers an ideal destination to achieve it. At The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, meeting planners will discover one of the island’s largest state-of-the-art meeting facilities with an exceptional selection of meeting space perfect for Caribbean corporate retreats. Featuring windows to draw the ocean views in for maximum inspiration, our meeting space in the Caribbean include a 7,500-square-foot ballroom divisible into three salons, a 600-square-foot Executive Boardroom, and two spacious meeting venues. Sunny, warm days and breeze-filled nights make gathering outdoors highly irresistible, and The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba obliges with a variety of magnificent outdoor locations including poolside decks, manicured lawns and a beachfront reception area. All of this meeting space is enhanced by creative catering options to ignite the imagination. And team-building opportunities to engage each group’s collaborative spirit, as well as legendary Ritz-Carlton service to ensure every meeting is flawless.
Meeting rooms and facilities at the Aruba resort are environmentally-friendly, employing a range of green practices to showcase the resort’s extraordinary commitment to environmental stewardship and corporate social responsibility to help protect and preserve the Caribbean island’s natural resources.
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba has meeting venues and conference spaces that offer:
- 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and conference space
- 7,500 square foot ballroom, divisible into three salons
- 600 square foot Executive Boardroom
- Outdoor and oceanfront venues, including the Event Lawn and beachfront reception area
- Specialty concierge services available to assist with every need during the event
- High-speed Internet in all meeting rooms. Videoconferencing and audio visual services are available
- Legendary catering by The Ritz-Carlton culinary team to energize breakouts and banquets with imaginative cuisine
- Exquisite luxury rooms and suites for overnight guests with views of the Caribbean Sea
For personalized information about meeting venues at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, please request more information