Dorado Beach Resort Fitness and Wellness Center has five tennis courts available to guests of the Reserve. Tennis instructions in private, semi-private, and group lessons, as well as in clinics for beginner, intermediate, advanced, and tournament players are offered daily. The instructional staff is supervised by the Head Tennis Professional and PTR- certified professional Adam Lane.
- Three (3) courts are Deco Turf Courts, which are made for adults
- One (1) court is a 36 feet, “Quick Start Red Court”, made for kids ages 5 to 7
- One (1) court is a 60 feet, “Quick Start Orange Court”, made for kids ages 8 to 10
- Two (2) courts at West Beach
Rentals at the Tennis Center:
- Racquet Rental- $10 daily
- Ball Machine Rental- $25 per hour
Tennis Guidelines at the Fitness & Wellness Center:
- Operating hours: Monday thru Sunday from 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Guests can reserve desired courts through guest services or by contacting the Fitness & Wellness Center, by calling (787) 626-1019.
- Hotel Guests are asked to reserve the courts 24 hours in advance when possible.
- Guests are allowed to reserve a court for one (1) hour per day.
- Walk on times are available and will not count towards your daily court usage limit.
- There will always be a tennis court reserved for tennis lessons. If no lessons are being offered, guests are free to use the court, after checking in at the Fitness & Wellness Center desk, but must relinquish it if a lesson is scheduled.
- All players must check in with the Fitness & Wellness Center Desk and present their resort room key for access.