In the Kitchen with Chef Tanaka, a series of monthly, demonstration–style cooking event in Navio highlighting seasonal fare sourced from the renowned farms surrounding the coastal resort.
In the Kitchen events are $115 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity and are held in Navio from 12 to 2 p.m. The program includes a three-course lunch with wine paired by Petra Polakovicova, the resort’s sommelier.
- March 7, 2015: In the Kitchen with Oysters
Explore the many ways to prepare oysters other than just eating them on the half shell. When oysters are locally farmed they can be enjoy year round.
- Saturday, April 18: In the Kitchen with Mushrooms
- Saturday, May 2: In the Kitchen with Spring Greens
- Saturday, June 6: In the Kitchen with Heirloom Tomatoes
- Saturday, July 18: In the Kitchen with Summer Corn and Lobster
- Saturday, August 1: In the Kitchen with Stone Fruits
- Saturday, September 19: In the Kitchen Barbecuing and Smoking
- Saturday, October 3: In the Kitchen with Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins
- Saturday, October 17: In the Kitchen with Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins
- Saturday, October 24: In the Kitchen with Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins
- Saturday, November 7: In the Kitchen with Dungeness Crab and Thanksgiving Favorites
- Saturday, December 5: In the Kitchen with Holiday Desserts
Credit Card required to guarantee reservation. Cancellation fee of $85 per person will be applied to any cancellations within seven days of date of reservation.
Please call (650) 712-7000 for reservations.