The naturalists of Ambassadors of the Environment are more than just guides—they are equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to share and explore the wonder of the natural world with you. All naturalists have college degrees in a wide range of science fields and have experience working with young people. They are First Aid, CPR certified and are trained by Jean-Michel Cousteau’s team. Additional trainings are frequently held by the by renowned marine biologist, photographer and educator, Dr. Richard Murphy, the chief scientist with the Cousteau’s for more than 40 years.
Ambassadors Terms, Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommended attire for children’s programs:
- Please provide children with swimsuit for snorkeling and ocean activities
- Closed toe shoes are recommended for hiking programs
- Reef-safe sunscreen is recommended for all programs
- Reservations for all activities are required and to ensure availability a minimum three hour advance notice is requested. Parents will be required to sign a release waiver before their children participate in an activity.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions and may change. We reserve the right to cancel activities if there are no sign-ups by 5 p.m. for the next morning’s activities or three hours before the afternoon and evening activities.
- All activities begin and end at the Ambassadors center located next to the tennis and basketball courts (above The Beach House Restaurant).
- The children’s programs are limited to ages five and older and proof of age is required upon check-in.
- For safety reasons, naturalists reserve the right to require any individual to wear a personal floatation device during water-based activities.
- Water entry for all snorkeling excursions is from the shore, unless otherwise noticed.
- Please note that if you wish to change or cancel your activity, you must contact Ambassadors of the Environment at 808.665.7292 or resort extension 7292, 24 hours in advance of the program to avoid a 50% cancellation fee, unless otherwise noticed.
- Extended hours are available for all programs including the one hour break between programs (morning-afternoon; afternoon-evening) for an additional $20 USD per hour per child. Meals can be provided at an additional charge to the guest and can be selected upon program check-in and billed directly to the guest folio. (Lunch 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m., Dinner 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.).
Available upon request Exclusive Adult & Family Activities
Private activities can be created for any family, couple or group. The Ambassadors program supports and partners with many local organizations and can create private activities with exclusive access for unmatched experiences. If you would like to experience an activity on a day it is not offered, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Birthdays
Birthday parties can be customized for kids of all ages! Pick from a variety of themes and activities. Please contact us for details. Extended Hours
Extended hours of supervision are available for participants of our programs at a charge of US $20 per hour per person. If desired, lunch and/or dinner can be provided, where not already stated, for an additional charge to the guest. Please contact Ambassadors of the Environment for more information.
For further information or to make reservations, please contact us at 808.665.7292 or firstname.lastname@example.org