Let The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua delight you with the treasured traditions of an island paradise.
Resort Features & Amenities
Kapalua Resort Features & Amenities
Immerse yourself in a true Hawaiian experience when you stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, a beach hotel that envelops you in Maui’s local culture and lush tropical surroundings. A brief visit to the Terrace breakfast restaurant promises a taste of what is to come in the form of a delicious fresh fruit smoothie, blended with a locally grown fruit like guava or Maui Gold pineapple. Delightful surprises like these reveal themselves throughout your stay, from the pro-like experience of playing the two championship golf courses
to introducing your children to the magnificence of nature through the Jean-Michael Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
program, to discovering a new flavor in one of the six on-site restaurants
Take a guided hike through a lush Hawaiian rainforest or snorkel among Maui’s beautiful coral reefs. Enjoy the pampered amenities of luxurious outdoor poolside cabanas or the soft golden sand beneath your feet on D.T. Fleming Beach. Or, abandon yourself to the peaceful serenity of the Kapalua Embrace, a signature spa treatment. However your days unfold here, let us provide an unforgettable retreat at one of the most beautiful luxury resorts in Hawaii.
Resort Features & Amenities
Boasting 54 stunning acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua proudly maintains the Honokahua Preservation Site, a recognized “wahi pana” (sacred site) that lies adjacent to the resort and serves as a destination where Native Hawaiians can gather to conduct ceremonies and protocol. In addition to this beautiful sanctuary the resort offers guests the following features:
- 463 hotel rooms, suites and Club Level accommodations featuring dark wood floors, marble bathrooms, vibrant island-inspired décor and designs
- Six dining experiences featuring local ingredients from the resort’s sustainable organic garden, fresh seafood and Pacific cuisine
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua featuring treatments inspired by ancient Hawaiian traditions and an array of body treatments, massage and facials, and a fitness center with cardio equipment and daily fitness classes so that you may “e malama kou kino,” which translates to “care for your body” while on Maui
- On-property and nearby recreational activities include tennis court, basketball court, swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, sailing, kayaking, outrigger canoeing, hiking, stand-up paddling, whale watching and more via the Ambassadors of the Environment program
- Kapalua Resort shuttle available for transportation to nearby beaches, restaurants, shopping and golf courses within Kapalua Resort, as well as the Kapalua/West Maui airport. Please visit the hotel's maps and directions page for further information.
- Full-service wedding and vow renewal coordination
- Electric vehicle charging station
Kapalua Resort Features & Amenities
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled within the pristine 22,000-acre Kapalua Resort
, giving our guests exclusive access to amenities and activities hosted within our Maui beach hotel and within the legendary resort, including:
- One of Hawaii’s largest nature preserves with two marine sanctuaries
- Three signature Maui events: Celebration of the Arts Festival, the Kapalua Wine & Food Festival and the PGA Tour’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions
- Two championship golf courses, The Bay Course and The Plantation Course, along with the award-winning instructions of the Kapalua Golf Academy
- Exciting outdoor adventures and activities including Maunalei Arboretum, miles of hiking trails, and the Kapalua Tennis Garden designed for novice and pro players alike
- Variety of dining options featuring local cuisine including Pineapple Grill, Merriman’s Kapalua, Cane and Canoe, Sansei Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar, Wine Palette and The Plantation House
Maui Resort Fee
The daily resort fee of $35 USD (plus tax) per room covers: wireless high-speed Internet access, local telephone calls, select fitness classes, toll-free telephone access, discounted golf fees and preferred tee times, pool towel service, Resort shuttle services (Kapalua Resort and West Maui Kapalua Airport only), bocce ball, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, Tennis Garden, cultural history tours, arts and crafts, resort charging privileges at select shops and restaurants and in-room coffee.
Resort Fee is subject to change without notice.
Self-Parking $22 USD daily
Valet Parking $30 USD daily
Two nights' room and tax will be charged 72 hours after the reservation is confirmed. Cancellation is permitted 21 days prior to arrival.
Third Person Charge
$100 USD for ages 13 and older on Club level
Third person charge is subject to change without notice
- Main entrance
- Restaurants and lounges are accessible
- Meeting space is accessible
- Entrance(s) to on-site swimming pool(s)
- Entrance to on-site spa
- Entrance to on-site fitness center
- Entrance to on-site business center
- Swimming pool(s) with self-operating lift
- Accessible route to the registration desk
- Registration desk accessible
- 32-inch wide opening door
- Route to accessible guest rooms
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is a Tier 4 property. Learn more
Enjoy a Romantic Escape at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
For couples celebrating a milestone anniversary, birthday or just wanting to reconnect, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is ready to fill your love story with amazing, once-in-a-lifetime memories you’ll never want to forget. Book the Bed and Breakfast package
for a stay now through March 15, 2015 and enjoy these extra special delights in honor of your love:
- Savor decadent treats for two from the resort’s artistic pastry chef on your arrival day
- Toast to your past, present and future as specialty champagne is delivered right to your chaise lounge while you relax poolside (one per guest per stay)
- Invigorate the senses with an aromatic Epicurean Papaya Pineapple Lotion gift when you visit The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua
- Play like you’re 18 again with Couples Putting at the Kapalua Golf 18-hole putting course while enjoying scenic vistas and panoramic ocean views together
- Learn a traditional Hawaiian hula dance and its significance to the host culture, Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Enliven the culinary senses by joining a resort chef on a complimentary interactive tour of the resort’s onsite organic garden, Mondays at 10:30 a.m.