Revitalize your mind and body at the Fitness Center, where the scenic views and fresh mountain air serve as a perfect complement to an energizing workout.
Group Fitness Classes
Private Fitness Classes
The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Fitness Center is open 24/7 with room key access. Use of the fitness center is reserved for hotel guests 16 years of age or older. For your safety and the safety of others, proper footwear, closed toed shoes and fitness attire is required.
- Full range of cardio equipment includes treadmills, arc trainers, elliptical machines, recumbent and upright stationary bikes, all equipped with a private entertainment system
- Free weights and dual adjustable cable weight system
- Stability balls, yoga mats, medicine balls, foam rollers and jump ropes
- Cycle Ops Spin bikes
- The Fitness Center is accessible 24-hours a day with room key
- The Fitness Center is reserved for guests 16 years of age or older.
- Fitness Center Attendant available daily
Group Fitness Classes
Fitness classes are available for groups or individuals, and can be modified to accommodate any fitness level or pace. Advance reservations are recommended. Classes are taught by experienced mind and body fitness instructors. Class schedules vary weekly and printed copies for your viewing are available at the Fitness Center, Spa or by request.
- 15 Minutes of Foam: Improve balance, core muscles and stability. Release muscular tension and increase flexibility.
- A.B.C. Circuit: Agility, Balance and Coordination. Stimulating floor exercises that will challenge you while improving your game on or off the courts.
- Core Training: Standing functional core training combined with mat exercises to give you a vigorous core strengthening experience.
- Active Stretch: Active stretching program used by professional sports teams and physical therapists that boosts your heart rate, stimulates blood flow, increases mobility and stability. The perfect start to any Lake Tahoe day!
- Dance Effect: Barre-less dancer’s workout for strengthening and lengthening.
- Foam, Balls and Bands: Build core strength with moves that are simple, but not easy and address your sore muscles with some attention from the foam roller.
- Happy Hour Yoga: Unwind after a strenuous day of play. Focus on your mind- body connection as you strengthen, tone, stretch and refresh. $20 per person.
- Healthy Back & Spine: Postural awareness through stretching and strengthening for a healthy back and better quality of life.
- On the Ball: Improve alignment, stability and proprioception all while balancing on a stability ball.
- Partner Yoga: Yoga means Union. Partner Yoga is a beautiful way to connect with the one you love- Bring an open heart and a willingness to have fun. Open to all levels of experience. 90 minutes. $100 per couple.
- Salsa Basics: Body isolation, footwork and patterns for Salsa and Merengue set to lively Latin rhythms.
- Tahoe (Body Workout)Bootcamp: A total body workout that has it all! Cardio, plyometrics, abs, strength and power moves are well blended for a complete, mountain workout.
- Vinyasa Flow: An all-levels Vinyasa class that is energizing, detoxifying and uplifting; connecting breath with movement guiding you to a calm, peaceful state. $20 per person.
- Winter Conditioning: Train the way Olympians do! Target power, agility and performance on the slopes with functionally directed explosive and reactive moves.
- Virtual Spin: See the spa front desk for an exciting virtual spin experience. Choose from rides in the countryside of Spain, Italy or France or the hills of Hawaii!
- Virtual Yoga: Choose from a selection of Flow Yoga, Vinyasa Fusion, Ashtanga or Power Yoga
- Yoga Hike: Enjoy a guided scenic hike through the mountains of Northstar followed by a basic yoga class designed to energize & uplift, relieve the body from soreness, and bring you to a state of tranquility. Open to all levels and ages. $20 per person
- Private Fitness Classes: Our fitness instructors will tailor a workout to your specific needs and desires. Contact the spa to set up a session. Private $75. Semi-Private $100, up to 4 people.
Private Fitness Classes
Achieve your personal fitness goals with a customized one-on-one workout led by a personal trainer. Each session will be designed to effectively target your desired results, using a combination of cardio, core strength and flexibility training.
$75 per hour. Advance reservations are required.
The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe offers a monthly Membership Program. Spa members enjoy many luxury benefits including: Membership Core Benefits
Additional Membership Benefits
- Complimentary valet parking
- Unlimited access to the Wellness Center equipment
- Complimentary equipment orientation
- Complimentary nutritional consultation
- Unlimited access to regularly scheduled fitness classes
- Unlimited use of the spa lap pool, locker rooms, steam, sauna, whirlpool, verandas, relaxation areas
- 6 guest passes for single membership or 8 guest passes for couples membership
Membership Prices are as follows:
- 20% discount on regularly priced spa services Sunday through Thursday
- 10% discount on retail merchandise in the spa boutique
- 20% off personal training sessions
- One complimentary 50-minute treatment of choice per year
- 2 complimentary physical fitness evaluations and personal training sessions per year (nutrition addressed)
- Specially priced guest facility fees for your non-member guests of $20 (plus tax). Guest must be 18 years of age or older. Spa member must accompany guest
- 1-night complimentary stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe (subject to availability)
Membership Classification/ Monthly Dues/ Yearly Dues / Annual Membership Fee**
Single Membership / $125 / $2,250 / $1,000
Couples Membership / $175 / $3,015 / $1,250
Additional Family Member* $100 / $1,395 / $250*Dependents 18 years of age or older.
**20% discount on recurring annual fee for membership renewals
To schedule a tour of The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Lake Tahoe or for additional information, please contact the Spa at (530) 562-3030.