Unwind on the back nine with a luxury golf vacation
Experience magnificent mountain golf just 15 minutes from The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe with packages that allow you to enjoy the best golf vacation with privileges at any of the following courses:
Old Greenwood Golf Course
- 18 hole championship Jack Nicklaus designed golf course nestled among 600 acres of towering pines and surrounded by beautiful mountains
- Par 72
- 7,518 Yards
Golf Academy at Old Greenwood
- 15-acre training complex that hosts a 1,500 square foot learning center equipped with an indoor/outdoor hitting bay, flat-screen TVs, lockers, club storage, a fully-staffed reception area and high-speed internet access.
- Outdoor classroom consists of two large all-grass tees and a five-acre short game facility, with several greens for putting, chipping and sand play.
- One-of-a-kind private golf learning center featuring golf schools, golf clinics, private golf lessons, golf school vacation packages and a junior golf academy with 5-day summer camps.
The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing
- Certified as only the 2nd Audubon International Gold Signature Sanctuary in the entire state of California
- Par 72
- 7,466 Yards