Discover your stroke of brilliance at one of the most magnificent golf resorts in Georgia
With the storied Augusta National golf course — home of the Masters Golf Tournament — nearby, inspired play comes naturally on the five golf courses at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation. Tucked away in the natural beauty of towering Georgia oaks, fragrant magnolias, flowering native dogwoods and the pristine waters of Lake Oconee — our 99 holes of golf are designed by the game’s best known architects, Rees Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Bob Cupp. With five signature world-class golf courses and Golf Digest "50 Best Teacher" Instructor Charlie King available for a lesson at The Reynolds Golf Academy, The Lodge respectfully boasts an incomparable luxury golf experience for novices and pros alike.
Let us assist you in planning your next golf retreat —from overnight accommodations, tee times and group golf rates. Let our golf group’s advisor Mr. Corwin Parker assist with planning every detail by calling (706) 467-7115 or by requesting more information.
Golf Group Benefits Include
- Special reduced room rates for groups of eight or more rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation.
- Reduced and unlimited Group golf rates available for golf groups (eight or more) on all five Reynolds Plantation Courses including: The Oconee, Great Waters, The Landing, The Plantation and The National courses.
- Special group activities such as fishing, watersports, The Spa, The Kingdom at Reynolds Plantation, putting tournaments and much more.
- Onsite group liaison to assist with private dining functions, group activities, transportation and billing.
- Assigned group Golf Professional available upon request to assist with scoring, tournament play, pairings and leaderboards.