Southern charm and stunning tranquility make this a true luxury hotel in Georgia
Just 75 miles from Atlanta, The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, one of the most stunning lake resorts in Georgia, transports guests to a place far away from daily cares and pressures, and families to a place of renewed connection. Cradled by verdant hills where Georgia pines tower to the sky, it is little wonder that the family born to this land called it “Linger Longer.” For once guests arrive at our luxury hotel, they yearn to stay, whether to test their mettle on five championship golf
courses, melt the makings for s’mores over a glowing firepit, discover there are more fish per square foot than any lake in Georgia, or explore the uncommon shops in nearby antebellum towns. Dining
inspires with locally infused flavors, as do spa
treatments that harness the power of Georgia’s natural bounty. Options to be active are omnipresent, as are quiet spaces to let one’s thoughts drift in and out. Southern charm and stunning tranquility make this lake resort a true gem, treasured by those who appreciate the magnificence of nature and the joy of simply letting go.New Content: Named as 2015 AAA Five Diamond Lodging and 2014 Forbes Four- Star resort, The Ritz-Carlton Lodge Reynolds Plantation offers:
- 251 well-appointed guest rooms and hotel suites, with views of the resort and Lake Oconee
- One three-bedroom and five two-bedroom lakeside cottages
- 5,400-square-foot Presidential House with four master bedrooms and a private heated pool, which several World Leaders have called their home away from home
- 30 acres of picturesque shoreline on Lake Oconee
- 19,077 square feet of meeting space, including 18 meeting rooms
- 99 holes of championship golf designed by the game's greatest architects
- A 26,000-square-foot, full-service spa and fitness center
All guests must be 21 or older to reserve a room. Check In/Check Out
- Check In: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 12 p.m.
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel at least two days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Cancellation required at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Cancellation within 48 hours of arrival is subject to cancellation charge (one night's room and tax)
- Pricing and policies are subject to change without notice
- Cancellation policy varies during holiday periods
A $25 fee per car per night applies, includes unlimited in and out service. (Included in Resort Activity Package)Smoking
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation is a nonsmoking facility. Pet Policy
- Pets are welcome, provided they are fully trained and appropriately restrained by the owner.
- There is a $150 USD non-refundable maintenance and restoration fee, per guest room, per stay.
- Pet fee will include a V.I.P. (Very Important Pet) welcome amenity.
- There is a maximum of two pets per guest room.
- Pets must be on a leash or held in the arms of an owner in all common areas of the hotel, including outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed on the Club Level, in any of the food service areas, around the pools or in the spa.
- A portion of the pet fee goes to support the local Humane Society.
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
AAA Five Diamond Award; 2006-2015
Forbes Four-Star Award; 2010-2014GOLF Magazine, Premiere Golf Resorts: Gold Award; 2012; Platinum Award; 2014
U.S. News & World Report Best Hotels of 2015
2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner
2014 Family Vacation Critic Favorite
The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation
Forbes Four-Star Award; 2010-2014
Condé Nast Traveler, Readers’ Poll Top Spas; 2011-2014
Georgia’s Bistro & Terrace
AAA Four Diamond Award; 2007-2014
Linger Longer Steakhouse
Wine Spectator, Award of Excellence; 2012-2013
Reynolds Plantation Golf Courses
GOLF Magazine, Top 100 Courses You Can Play, Oconee and Great Waters; 2010 & 2012
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation assesses a $40 Resort Activity Package per room, per night to enhance your resort experience. Amenities and services included in the Resort Activity Package are:
- Overnight valet parking for one vehicle per room, per night
- Enhanced guest room internet for multiple devices. This does not apply to meeting spaces.
- Local and domestic long distance phone calls. This does not include international calls.
- 24-hour access to the business center which includes use computers, printers and copier.
- One hour of tennis court usage at the nearby Reynolds Plantation Tennis Center. Shuttle Transportation, use of racquets and practice balls are includes. Reservations are based upon hours of operation and availability. Appropriate tennis attire is required.
- Daily scheduled fitness classes held is spa studio.
- Use of resort bicycles which are available 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Use of non-motorized watercrafts, including kayaks, canoes, Yolo boards, and pedal boats available 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Shuttle service to local Reynolds Plantation golf courses. Appropriate golf attire is required. Schedules of departure vary by day and are available at the Concierge desk.
- Access to Reynolds Plantation driving range and putting greens. Including range balls and use of TaylorMade clubs. Please check in at the course pro shop. Appropriate golf attire is required.
- Unlimited Ice Skating during your stay (Available starting November 23 through February 16, 2015)