Valid through December 31, 2015
Starting at $779 USD per night
If you are looking for pet-friendly hotels in San Francisco, you won’t find one that treats your furry companion to a better pampering and well-deserved getaway. The Suite Pampered Pooch Package begins with a personal welcome by the doorman, followed by a VIP (Very Important Pooch) greeting and registration at the Front Desk. Prior to each pampered pooch’s arrival, guest recognition records each dog’s name, breed, birth date, weight, preferences and its master’s cellular phone number in case of an emergency.
- One Bedroom Suite accommodations
- A Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco pet tag
- In-room pet accommodation in a cozy framed bed
- In-room dog bowl
- A Pet In-Room Dining menu
- Pet toy
- A Pooch Pack (includes a list of dog-related activities in San Francisco, including nearby parks, beaches, fun walks, etc.)
- Pet Cleaning Fee
Weight restrictions apply (maximum 30 pounds), all dogs must agree to be leashed when riding hotel elevators and be carried by their owners through the lobby of the hotel. All public areas, including The Lobby, The Lounge, The Club Lounge, and Parallel 37 are reserved for owners only, with the exception of service dogs. Guided walks, which may be reserved through Guest Services, are available for an additional charge.