At The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, grace and elegance emanate from every corner of our luxury hotel. From the city’s only offering of traditional High Tea, to the stunning chandeliers and imported marble, our Clayton, Missouri hotel whispers refined elegance and a sophistication unmatched by any other luxury hotel in the area.
Guests are enveloped by a spirit of “Rhythm and Martinis” when experiencing the seasonal gourmet selections and lively musical accompaniment offered in our acclaimed Lobby Lounge
After retiring to your spacious guestroom
, step out on your private balcony to experience a spectacular view of the St. Louis skyline, which quietly beckons you to explore this exciting city.
Our elegant St. Louis, Missouri hotel features:
- 300 well-appointed guest rooms with private Juliet balconies and views of the St. Louis skyline
- Three impeccable restaurant and dining options
- 30,000 square feet of meeting space, including a state-of-the-art Amphitheater
- Fitness center with steam room, sauna and massage services
In the event that you need to cancel a reservation, please call 24 hours prior to your arrival, to avoid a one-night charge of room and tax. Check-in/Check-out Policy
Check-in time is at 4 p.m. the day of arrival and check-out time is at noon the day of departure. Pet Friendly Hotel Accommodations
- Well-mannered, disease-free dogs and cats weighing 25 pounds or less are welcome at our pet friendly hotel in St. Louis.
- There is a $125 USD nonrefundable pet fee per stay. This fee will be charged to your account prior to checkout to cover the cost of deep-cleaning the room.
- Pets must be leashed and accompanied by the owner or held in arms in all common areas of the pet friendly hotel, including outdoors.
- Hotel Restaurants and Lobby Lounge are reserved for owners only, with the exception of service dogs.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will enter the room only if: a) your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
Fitness Center Features:
Massage Therapy Services*:
- State-of-the-art circuit training equipment including elliptical machines, treadmills, recumbent bicycles and free weights
- Steam and dry saunas
- Private sundeck
- Fitness Center is open Monday – Friday 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For a full listing of services, please click HERE
or Contact the Fitness Center at (314) 719-1488 to schedule your appointment. Massage Guidelines:
- It is recommended that massage appointments be made at least two hours in advance.
- Massage treatments are available for guests 18 years or older.
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes before your treatment time and will provide you with a robe, slippers and locker.
- Please keep in mind that arriving late will limit the time for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure.
- Services will end as scheduled so other guests are not inconvenienced.
All appointments require a two-hour cancellation notice. Any cancellation under two hours or no-shows will be charged at full price.