At The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, grace and elegance emanate from every corner of our luxury hotel. From the city’s only offering of traditional High Tea, to the stunning chandeliers and imported marble, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis whispers refined elegance and a sophistication unmatched by any other luxury hotel in the Clayton, Missouri area.
Guests are enveloped by a spirit of “Rhythm and Martinis” when experiencing the seasonal gourmet selections and lively musical accompaniment offered in our acclaimed Lobby Lounge
After retiring to your spacious guest room
, step out on your private balcony to experience a spectacular view of the St. Louis skyline, which quietly beckons you to explore this exciting city.
Our elegant Clayton / St. Louis luxury hotel features:
- 300 well-appointed guest rooms with private Juliette balconies and views of the St. Louis skyline
- Three impeccable restaurant and dining options
- 30,000 square feet of meeting space, including a state-of-the-art Amphitheater
- Fitness center with steam room, sauna and massage services
In the event that you need to cancel a reservation, please call 24 hours prior to your arrival, to avoid a one-night charge of room and tax. Check-in/Check-out Policy
Check-in time is at 4 p.m. the day of arrival and check-out time is at noon the day of departure. Pet Friendly Hotel Accommodations
- Well-mannered, disease-free dogs and cats weighing 25 pounds or less are welcome at our pet friendly hotel in St. Louis.
- There is a $125 USD nonrefundable pet fee per stay. This fee will be charged to your account prior to checkout to cover the cost of deep-cleaning the room.
- Pets must be leashed and accompanied by the owner or held in arms in all common areas of the pet friendly hotel, including outdoors.
- Hotel Restaurants and Lobby Lounge are reserved for owners only, with the exception of service dogs.
- For the safety and comfort of your pet, housekeeping will enter the room only if: a) your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
Fitness Center Features:
Massage Therapy Services*:
- State-of-the-art circuit training equipment including elliptical machines, treadmills, recumbent bicycles and free weights
- Steam and dry saunas
- Private sundeck
- Fitness Center is open Monday – Friday 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For a full listing of services, please click HERE
or Contact the Fitness Center at (314) 719-1488 to schedule your appointment. Massage Guidelines:
- It is recommended that massage appointments be made at least two hours in advance.
- Massage treatments are available for guests 18 years or older.
- We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes before your treatment time and will provide you with a robe, slippers and locker.
- Please keep in mind that arriving late will limit the time for your treatment, thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure.
- Services will end as scheduled so other guests are not inconvenienced.
All appointments require a two-hour cancellation notice. Any cancellation under two hours or no-shows will be charged at full price.