In our downtown Toronto hotel, urban design and natural elements combine in harmony.
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
As you journey across vibrant Wellington Street, past the neighboring performing arts centers, sports arenas, and entertainment and financial districts, the sleek, glass façade of The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto warmly glows in the distance, imparting the first clue that something special lies inside our luxury hotel in downtown Toronto.
Once you have entered our doors, you will discover the surprising organic beauty of our modern hotel, situated in the heart of downtown Toronto. Though the city’s finest attractions lay just outside, the soothing serenity of the hotel’s main lobby, with a sleekly designed interior that is at once urbane and rustic, suggests you have escaped into a calming retreat. All around you, the refined, neutral color palette, clean lines, and natural wood finishes create a sense of calm that will follow you throughout your stay.
Immediately, you will feel welcomed and relaxed, casually sipping a glass of one our locally sourced wines, and perhaps pondering a visit to our exclusive Cheese Cave.
This distinctive luxury hotel features:
Awards & Accolades
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- The only Spa My Blend by Clarins outside of Paris
- A specially-commissioned collection of over 400 pieces of original Canadian art
- The largest luxury ballroom in Toronto with 7,400 square feet, divisible in four sections, accommodating up to 600 guests
- Individual meeting rooms include the Executive Boardroom and the Gallery Room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Wellington Street West and David Pecaut Square
- Dramatic views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario, and downtown Toronto skyline
- The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level with continuous complimentary culinary offerings throughout the day (breakfast, light snacks, hors d' oeuvres, alcoholic beverages and sweets)
- 24-hour fitness centre with Innovative Fitness personal trainers, salt water pool and jacuzzi
- Toronto dining options include, TOCA Restaurant, Ritz Bar and DEQ Terrace & Lounge
- TripAdvisor 2015 Travelers' Choice Award, Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Canada
- AAA Five Diamond Rating 2014, 2013
- CN Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2015, Top 20 Hotels in Canada
- Spa My Blend by Clarins, 2015 Canadian Spa and Wellness Award
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is ranked as the No. 1 Hotel in Toronto on Travel + Leisure’s 2013 World's Best Business Hotels List
- 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, The Ritz-Cartlon Toronto
- TripAdvisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence TOCA Restaurant
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is ranked No. 1 on the Travel + Leisure 2013 World’s Best Awards list of Top Hotel Spas Overall
- Travel + Leisure readers voted The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto among the Top City Hotels in Canada in the Travel + Leisure 2014 World’s Best Awards survey
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto has been named one of the 2013 Best Hotels in Canada by U.S. News & World Report.
- Spa My Blend by Clarins, 2013 Readers' Choice Award by Spafinder Wellness 365™
- TripAdvisor 2013 Travelers' Choice Award, Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Canada
- Condé Nast Traveler 2013 Readers’ Choice Award
- Condé Nast Traveler Gold List 2013, The World's Best Places to Stay
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Overlooking Lake Ontario and the downtown Toronto skyline, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto features 263 luxurious Guest Rooms including 56 one-bedroom Corner Suites, four Simcoe Suites, two Wellington Suites, and one Ritz-Carlton Suite. All Guest rooms are a minimum of 450 square feet and are some of the largest luxury hotel rooms in Toronto.
All of our downtown Toronto hotel rooms and suites feature:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 42" LCD Flat Panel HD television with Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- BOSE Wave® music system with iPod dock
- Floor to ceiling windows with heated perimeter flooring
- Large bathroom with Portuguese Estremoz marble stone walls and flooring (heated)
- Spacious dual vanities with make-up mirror
- 19" HD television custom designed into vanity mirror
- Private shower with rain showerhead and handheld shower
- Deep soaker tub with handheld shower and bath caddy
- Handcrafted Italian 400 thread count Frette bed linen
- Rich African Anigre wood millwork
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Two-line speaker phones with private voicemail
- Twice-daily housekeeping service including nightly second service
- Fully-stocked honor bar with refrigerator
- Two Ritz-Carlton signature terry bathrobes
- Electronic in-room laptop safes
- Full-size ironing board, iron and slippers
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily newspaper
- All guest rooms and suites are smoke free.
The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level
The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level redefines the luxury hotel experience, combining intimacy, comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton. This downtown Toronto oasis is often referred to as a hotel within a hotel in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment overlooking Lake Ontario. With continuous complimentary culinary offerings throughout the day (breakfast, light snacks, hors d' oeuvres, alcoholic beverages and sweets), it is the ideal place to conduct business or simply unwind.
- Personalized Private Shopping experiences from the most exclusive retailers in Toronto, such as Burberry and Harry Rosen.
- Indulge in the different tastes of our restaurants with Wine, Cheese and Charcuterie Tastings twice a week.
- Go behind the scenes of the Legendary Ritz-Carlton Service with our intimate Heart of House Tours.
Property Features & Amenities
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto specialized in pairing the ideal conference rooms with impeccable service to cater to exclusive groups and special events. From board meetings, to product launches or corporate-wide celebrations, our state-of-the-art Toronto meeting rooms and event planning professionals ensure all your events are memorably excellent.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto offers:
- The largest luxury Ballroom in Toronto with 7,400 square feet, divisible in four sections, accommodating up to 600 guests
- Elegant Wellington room of 3,000 square feet, divisible in four sections
- Spacious pre-function space with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Metro Hall Park and Roy Thomson Hall
- Individual meeting rooms in Toronto include the Executive Boardroom and the Gallery Room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Wellington Street West and Metro Hall Park
- First-class service and impeccable food & beverage presentations
- Customized menus, including a range of cuisines from all over the world
Spa My Blend by Clarins & Wellness Center:
Spa MyBlend by Clarins at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is a revolutionary whole body wellness centre exclusive to North America. Only the second in the world; the first being at Royal Monceau in Paris, The Spa MyBlend by Clarins creates a truly personalized experience by providing a detailed skin analysis and blending a unique product for not only your skin type, but also for your current lifestyle. Jet lagged? Looking to brighten your skin? Firm it up? Unlike any other skin treatment in the world, there is a unique product blend that will meet the needs of your skin as it is right now.
But the personalization doesn't end there. We have Innovative Fitness trainers to personalize your physical health.
- Elegant conference rooms for business travel and corporate meetings
- Valet parking at our downtown hotel
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- TOCA Restaurant, features Canada’s only Cheese Cave
- DEQ Terrace & Lounge, including an Outdoor Patio which seats up to 64 people
- Ritz Bar
- Multi-lingual staff
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
- 24-hour concierge services
- Over 450 pieces of original Canadian Artwork commissioned specifically for the hotel, including one-of-a-kind blown-glass light fixtures by renown Canadian artist, Jeff Goodman
- Complimentary House Car service, based upon availability
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Babysitting services
- Fully equipped 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet access, color copier, fax and administrative services
- Conference Concierge
- On-site audio/visual technician services
- Shipping and receiving services available at our hotel in downtown Toronto
- Cancellation must be received by 4 p.m. the day before reserved arrival to avoid a one-night room and tax charge
- The hotel does not cash checks or accept checks as a form of payment
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diner’s Club, JTB
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Departure: 12 p.m.
- Overnight valet parking: $48
- Dining valet parking: $15
- Due to height restrictions we will not be able to accommodate vehicles more than 2m (6ft 8in) in height in our underground parking garage.
- An alternate outdoor parking area is located on the South East corner of Simcoe St. and Wellington St. West
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is located in the heart of downtown just steps from the bustling financial and performing arts districts.
- Located across from Roy Thompson Hall and only steps from the Toronto International Film Festival Bell Lightbox.
- Easily accessible from Pearson International Airport and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Within walking distance to the city’s attractions, restaurants and sport venues (Rogers Centre and Air Canada Centre), as well as the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- Close proximity to high-end shopping areas, such as Yorkville
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is directly connected to the PATH, Toronto's downtown walkway linking 27 kilometers of underground shopping, services, entertainment, as well as St. Andrew subway station
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is committed to working to improve access and opportunities for people with disabilities by identifying, removing and preventing barriers that might interfere with their ability to make full use of our facility.
Should you wish to provide feedback or require further information that is not contained in this document, or require this document in a different format, please contact our Loss Prevention Team at 181 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3G7 Phone: (416) 585-2500 Fax: (416) 585-2503.
Customer Service Policy
- Main entrance
- Restaurants and lounges are accessible
- Meeting space is accessible
- Entrance(s) to on-site swimming pool(s)
- Entrance to on-site spa
- Entrance to on-site fitness center
- Entrance to on-site business center
- Accessible route to the registration desk
- Registration desk accessible
- 32-inch wide opening door
- Route to accessible guest rooms
- Service animals allowed on property for people with disabilities
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is a Tier 3 property. Learn more