Valid through December 31, 2015
Starting at $309 USD per night
Discover a piece of Virginia’s history and culture when you enjoy this specialty package at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Ranked in Travel and Leisure’s 2011 Worlds Best Hotels issue as the number one hotel in Virginia; our Ladies and Gentlemen are prepared to provide you a taste of Virginia traditions with a twist of contemporary flair. From history enthusiasts to relaxation seekers alike, this package provides opportunities to learn more about Virginia’s history and culture, picturesque landscape and agriculture, all while contributing to Virginia historical preservation.
- Overnight accommodations
- Daily American breakfast for two each morning
- $50 USD hotel credit per night
- Virginia Experience (one per stay)
- Virginia History Book
- Locally Grown and Pastry Shop-Designed Carmel Apples
- Family Membership to the Virginia Historical Society
- $15 donation to the Virginia Historical Society
- Virginia Maps: historical sites, wineries, parks and botanical gardens
Rate is per room/per night, based on single or double occupancy, exclusive of taxes, gratuities, fees and other charges; does not apply to groups; cannot be combined with any other offer and is not applicable for Rewards redemption. Advanced reservations are required. No refund or credit for unused portion. Void where prohibited. Offer is subject to availability.
Offer is valid through December 31, 2015. Daily breakfast is available in select hotel restaurants and not valid for in-room dining. Destination Experience is per stay and varies by hotel. Credit is applied per night, has no cash value, and is not valid on room rate, alcohol, or third party services.