Discover ancient massage techniques from around the world performed by our expert therapists. To create your custom experience, please select one from the following:
- Shiatsu: A traditional Japanese massage technique based on the theory of energy where manual pressure is applied to specific points on the body to relieve tension and pain. Shiatsu is ideal to prevent Tension Headaches, Sciatic Nerve Syndrome and other common muscular tension in the body. This treatment is highly recommended for gym lovers and athletes, does not require oil or lotion, and is performed while in sports clothing.
- Thai: During this treatment the body is compressed, pulled and stretched, while combined with deep static and rhythmic pressures. Traditional Thai Massage, often referred to as “passive yoga”, does not require oil or lotion. To experience this treatment, please wear warm, loose-fitting clothing. Thai Massage is performed on a firm mattress on the floor of your treatment room.
- Reiki: A Japanese healing technique based on the principle that the therapist is able to channel energy into the guest by means of touch. This energy touch activates the natural healing processes of the body and restores physical and emotional well-being.
- Craniosacral Therapy: A hands-on manual therapy which eliminates muscular restriction and promotes the release of nervous tension. Highly effective in treating stress, headaches, teeth grinding/TMJ, migraines, post-pregnancy pelvic discomfort and muscular imbalances. Unlike a massage treatment which presses and moves tissue, craniosacral therapy requires holding a body part in stillness for extended periods of time. Contraindications include concussion/whiplash in the last 6 months, diagnosed brain tumor and a heart pacer. No oils are used during this treatment.
- Reflexology: This treatment involves the application of pressure to the hands, feet and ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that purportedly reflect an image of the body on the feet, hands and ears, with the premise that such work affects a physical change to the body.
- Lomi Lomi: This massage is a traditional Polynesian technique focused on energy flow. Hawaiian belief is that Lomi Lomi helps to release blockages in the body giving energy new direction. Lomi Lomi promotes emotional, mental, spiritual and physical healing, and is very relaxing.
- West + East: This unique experience features a Swedish Massage with elements of Thai Massage, Shiatsu and Reflexology.