With a name that evokes the inspiration for its seafood-inspired menu, diners can enjoy the mastery of Chef Eric Ripert’s Grand Cayman Island’s restaurant, Blue by Eric Ripert. In addition to this signature dining experience, we offer a collection of five additional restaurants and lounges, each promising an epicurean journey on Seven Mile Beach from morning to night.
A New Tasting Experience: OUT OF THE BLUE
For those coveting the world-class flavors of Blue by Eric Ripert, but in the ultimate casual setting, we invite you to experience Out of the Blue.
Presenting tasting-menu sizes of the restaurant’s award-winning cuisine, this new dining experience features two, three or four courses, served on a first-come/first-served basis, available only in the Blue lounge or bar area. Our chefs will decide your included courses “out of the blue.” based upon each day’s catch and fresh harvests. Out of the Blue features limited seating, special pricing and a shorter service time, with no reservations accepted. Optional wine pairings are available for this new tasting experience.
Subscribe to the latest news and special offers at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman.
Classic Italian cuisine meets casual Caribbean ambiance at Andiamo. Our al fresco Italian kitchen celebrates homemade favorites - fresh-made pasta, pizza and delicately grilled entrees - on a breezy terrace overlooking the resort's winding waterways.
- Italian favorites served alfresco, overlooking winding waterways
- Fresh, family-friendly cuisine with homemade pastas, pizzas and delicate grilled and seafood entrees
- Bright flavors of fresh-made gelato and limoncello
- Nightly movies entertain families under the stars at the Harbour Club Theater
Serving: Lunch, Dinner
- Breathtaking views await at SEVEN, a chic restaurant to meet and mingle
- Savor the sunset with handcrafted bourbon cocktails from the island’s finest selection
- Premium cuts of Niman Ranch All-Natural Beef, fresh seafood and delectable accompaniments
- Extravagant Sunday Brunch with unlimited champagne and a vibrant menu (offered weekly, November through May 16)
- Grand Cayman’s finest sushi lounge with the island’s largest sake selection
- Unrivaled selection of authentic gourmet sushi – traditional makis, decadent sashimi and the signature Tempura Roll
- Omakase, Chef’s Choice, menu offered nightly
- Grated tableside, fresh wasabi root complements distinctive restaurant experience
- Relax and savor casual cocktails, beachside fare and stunning sunsets
- Entertaining atmosphere poised on Seven Mile Beach
- Famous for Grand Cayman’s creamiest, most delicate Piña Colada
- Unwind with Caribbean favorites from the chef’s grill, then watch the sunset with a well-deserved cocktail
- Bar Jack Brasserie Night, serving amazing Indian cuisine Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Revel in Caribbean elegance with lush views and the finest service
- Island-inspired cocktails, adventurous martinis, specialty mojitos and premium liquors
- Fine wines and champagne served by the glass. Cuban cigar selection available
- Live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings
- The Culinary Studio is the ideal setting for a unique dining experience
- Executive Chef, Frederic Morineau
- Blue By Eric Ripert, Thomas Seifried
- Pastry Chef, Melissa Logan
- Andiamo, Sean Blanchette
- Seven Restaurant, Jennifer Dodd
- Head sommelier, Michael Kennedy
- Executive Sous Chef, Sven Wunram