An immersive sensory experience awaits at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, where distinctive flavors provide a feast for the senses. Portman’s restaurant tempts you with traditional favorites, served with creative twists. Savor expertly prepared international cuisine, fresh seafood and unlimited lunch and Sunday brunch buffets, amid a rich Scandinavian-inspired interior.
After a full day of business or exploration, the Ritz Bar & Lounge provides a fashionable respite, with a four-story-high ceiling, dramatic curtain glass wall and chic island bar, serving signature cocktails, wines and organic coffee.
As the focal point of dining and culinary excellence, the renewed Portman’s Restaurant features everyone’s favorite dishes with a creative twist from day to night, a concept that reflects comfort food through a combination of cuisine, decor and service. The semi-buffet lunch offers unlimited servings of seafood, appetizers and desserts with a main course of choice, and soon the renowned Sunday Brunch returns in March, 2018.
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Lunch: 12 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Lunch: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Afternoon Tea: 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- After-work: 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Evening/Night: 8 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, After-work & Night selections