Renowned for its distinctive regional cuisine and array of international fine dining options, the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai is an epicurean delight, most notably for Portman’s, a restaurant at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai. This luxury Shanghai restaurant is known for its seafood and steak dinner, breakfast buffet and elegant business lunch featuring a signature waygu beef burger, all cooked to perfection by Chef Bradley Hull, who favors a meticulous balance of flavors and textures to delight even the most discerning of palates.
For the thirsty traveler seeking restaurants in Shanghai center with a classic cocktail bar, The Ritz Bar & Lounge transitions from elegant lounge by day to the nexus of Shanghai’s bar scene at night.
- Breakfast: 6 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Lunch: 11: 30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Lunch: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Afternoon Tea: 2:30 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- After-work: 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Evening/Night: 8 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, After-work & Night selections
Recognized as the Master of Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Chef Alan Wong draws upon the unique ethnic influences of Hawaii and the cultural diversity of its people, traditions, and lifestyles.