Enjoy up to 30% savings towards a Florida beach getaway Island with ocean views and a $50 daily resort credit when staying between three and five nights in Amelia Island.
- Champagne and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Rose petal turndown on evening of arrival
- Daily Breakfast for Two in Coast restaurant (Gratuity and tax not included)
- Daily Valet Parking
- 2 p.m. late checkout
- Daily breakfast for two in Coast
- Up to two (2) rounds of golf at The Golf Club of Amelia Island, includes greens fees and shared cart
- Two welcome signature cocktails in The Lobby Bar
- The only resort in Florida to offer an award-winning par-72 course, Atlantic Ocean access & full spa
- Pirate-themed tent with porthole window
- Double featherbed, Ritz-Carlton Signature Pillows, waffle blanket and Frette linens
- How I Became a Pirate by Melina Long and David Shannon
- Treasure Chest & Pirate Map
- Battery powered camping lantern
- Personalized welcome card
- Plush animal
Share a private bedtime story with a buccaneer bearing treats and treasure with your very own Pirate Tuck-In. Milk and cookies are delivered to your room by a pirate, a princess and our resort mascot Amelia, a seven year old Blue & Gold Macaw. The pirate and the princess read a pirate story and delight your child with a keepsake treasure chest full of goodies.
Pirate Tuck-Ins are scheduled every half-hour, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday evenings. $65 per child.
24-hour advance reservations are requested. Cancellations must be received within four hours of the Pirate Tuck-In start time or full charges will be applied to the guest account.