The ever-evolving face of the downtown scene is reflected in the waterfront restaurants that guests encounter at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, including Jack Dusty, which provides a fresh new take on coastal cuisine and handcrafted cocktails. The reach of delicious dining extends to the beach and the links, too, where The Beach Club Grill and the Golf Club Grille, respectively, serve up fare that satisfies even the most discerning palate.
Sarasota???s most buzzed-about waterfront seafood restaurant, lounge and marketplace that serves fresh, local cuisine with a creative twist. Emphasis on craft microbrews, a variety of rums and spirits and an array of specialty cocktails.
- Blending Sarasota’s vibrant cultural lifestyle with an ambiance reflective of sand and sky. The best of what Sarasota offers–creativity and energy, merged with natural features and artistic diversity.
- The name harkens back to nautical lore and was 18th century term for the naval store clerk. Today, Jack Dusty is a symbol of camaraderie and community; gathering together for food and drink.
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Simple yet elegant cuisine reflecting the unique cultures ringing the Gulf of Mexico
- Al fresco beachside and poolside dining
- Tropical, cabana-style atmosphere
- Exclusive to Members and resort guests
- Casual cuisine in a relaxed, yet refined environment
- Seating inside and outside under the trellises with panoramic views of holes 1, 9, 10, and 18
- The "Turn Grill" serves golfers while on-the-go
- Enjoy lunch on the co-ed Relaxation Terrace overlooking the Healing Garden
- Available 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily