1. What are the opening hours of The Ritz-Carlton Spa? The opening hours of The Ritz-Carlton Spa are from 10 am to 8 pm. Treatments are available from 10 am to 8 pm.
2. How warm is the pool at The Ritz-Carlton Spa?
The pool is 28 degrees Celcius/82.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. How warm are the sauna and steam rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Spa?
The Saunas are between 80 degrees Celcius/176 degrees Fahrenheit and 90 degrees Celcius/194 degrees Fahrenheit and the Steam Baths are 45 degrees Celcius/113 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. What is included in the Day Spa?
The 18-meter long indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym, as well as a bathrobe, towels, bath shoes and tea and water are included in the Day Spa.
5. Are the saunas and steam baths separated?
Yes, our saunas and steam baths are separately accessible for ladies and gentlemen.
6. Does your spa have a separate rest room?
No, we do not have a separate rest room. Nevertheless, our relaxing resting beds can be used.
7. Can massages be performed during pregnancy?
Yes, massages can be performed from the fourth month of pregnancy.
8. How long is the gym open?
For our hotel guests, the fitness area is open 24 hours and for our Day Spa guests the fitness area is open from 10 am to 8 pm.
9. What equipment is available in the gym?
There are treadmills, cross-coaches, rowing machines, bicycles, leg presses, dumbbells, gymnastics balls as well as bench press and a shoulder press machines are available.
10. How much does the Day Spa cost?
The Day Spa costs €40 from Monday to Thursday and €50 from Friday to Sunday as well as public holidays.