1. What are the opening hours of The Ritz-Carlton Spa? The opening hours of The Ritz-Carlton Spa are from 10 am to 8 pm. Treatments are available from 10 am to 8 pm.
Opening hours of the swimming pool for hotel guests and spa members: from 6 am to 12 am (Please register at reception).
2. How warm is the pool at The Ritz-Carlton Spa?
The pool is 28 degrees Celcius/82.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. How warm are the sauna and steam rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Spa?
The Saunas are between 80 degrees Celcius/176 degrees Fahrenheit and 90 degrees Celcius/194 degrees Fahrenheit and the Steam Baths are 45 degrees Celcius/113 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. What is included in the Day Spa?
Use of the 18-meter long indoor pool, sauna, steam room and fitness center, as well as a bathrobe, towels and slippers available on request and the Tea lounge with spring water infusions are included in the Day Spa.
5. Are the saunas and steam baths separated?
Yes, our saunas and steam baths are separately accessible for ladies and gentlemen.
6. Does your spa have a separate rest room?
No, we do not have a separate rest room. Nevertheless, our relaxing resting beds at the pool can be used.
7. Can massages be performed during pregnancy?
Yes, the massages that can be performed during pregnancy are highlighted in our menu. Furthermore our therapist will find a solution personalized to your needs and wishes.
8. How long is the gym open?
For our hotel guests and Spa members, the fitness center is open 24 hours and for our Day Spa guests the fitness center is open from 10 am to 8 pm.
9. What equipment is available in the gym?
There are cross trainers, treadmills, bicycles, upper body fitness equipment, a weight station and a rowing machine with a Technogym brand water tank, as well as free weights, yoga mats, steppers and medicine balls available.
10. How much does the Day Spa cost?
The Day Spa costs €45 from Monday to Thursday and €55 from Friday to Sunday as well as public holidays.