1. What are the opening hours of The Ritz-Carlton Spa? The opening hours of The Ritz-Carlton Spa are from 10 am to 8 pm. Treatments are available from 10 am to 8 pm.
2. How warm is the pool at The Ritz-Carlton Spa?
The pool is 82,4° F warm.
3. How warm are the sauna and steam rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Spa?
The sauna has between 176° F and 194° F and the steam bath has 113° F.
4. How long can I use the Day Spa?
You can enjoy the Day Spa for four hours anytime between 10 am and 8 pm.
5. How much does the Day Spa cost?
The Day Spa costs €40 Monday to Friday and €50 on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
6. What is included in the Day Spa?
The 18-meter long indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym, as well as a bathrobe, towels, bath shoes and tea and water are included in the Day Spa.
7. Are the saunas and steam baths separated?
Yes, our saunas and steam baths are separately accessible for ladies and gentlemen.
8. Does your spa have a separate rest room?
No, we do not have a separate rest room. Nevertheless, our relaxing resting beds can be used.
9. Can massages be performed during pregnancy?
Yes, massages can be performed from the fourth month of pregnancy.
10. How long is the gym open?
For our hotel guests, the fitness area is open 24 hours and for our Day Spa guests the fitness area is open from 10 am to 8 pm.
11. What equipment is available in the gym?
There are treadmills, cross-coaches, rowing machines, bicycles, leg presses, dumbbells, gymnastics balls as well as lathe, bench press and shoulder press machines available.
12. How many treatment rooms are available at The Ritz-Carlton Spa?
The Ritz-Carlton Spa offers three spacious and elegant Spa Suites for single and partner treatments, some of which are equipped with a luxurious Jacuzzi bathtub.