FINDING YOUR WAY
From Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
Travel Time: 35 Minutes
- From the airport, head southwest on Carretera Transpeninsular toward Baja California Sur San Jose del Cabo-Sta Anita/Libramiento al Aeropuerto/Los Cabos International Airport Road (Mexico 1D)
- Continue for about 12 miles
- After the toll, continue to the roundabout with the purple sculpture; take the second exit
- Continue to Paseo de Los Cabos
• At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Mijares Boulevard and follow the signs to Puerto Los Cabos Residential
• At the Benito Juarez roundabout, take the first exit to the bridge
• Cross the bridge and continue straight
• At the roundabout, take the third exit and follow the signs to Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
• Continue on the road, which becomes Boulevard Mar de Cortez
• After passing the security office, you will continue for about 2 miles before reaching the resort
Around the Resort
Guests are invited to explore the resort’s 20 acres on their own. Traditional and electric bikes are available for use throughout your stay, and chauffeured golf cart transportation can also be arranged through your dedicated Tosoanis or reception.
By Car Transfer
Enjoy an exotic arrival at Zadún with a luxury car transfer from Los Cabos Airport. For more information, please contact the hotel at
+52 (624) 172 9000.
At Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve your safety and well-being is our highest priority. For this reason, we have arranged antigen testing services (which comply with CDC guidelines and are approved for travel to the United States) for your convenience. Please note tests are not included with your stay and have a cost of $30 USD per person. If you would like to schedule a test, kindly contact our guest relations department in advance who will be able to assist you.
The health and safety of our guests is our highest priority.