What does a typical wedding cost at The Ritz-Carlton?
Cost varies based upon the bride and groom preference. We are happy to send you a few sample packages and quotes for review.
What does The Ritz-Carlton provide for a wedding?
In addition to space and service, your wedding package provides banquet and highboy cocktail tables, chairs, dance floor, staging, china and a selection of linens. We can also work with you on upgrades items and rental services, such as menu cards, enhanced lighting and specialty chairs, linens and china.
Who will help me through the wedding planning process?
Our Weddings Team consists of a Wedding Sales Consultant and Weddings Service Managers.
Upon contacting the resort, a Wedding Sales Consultant will:
- Check availability for preferred dates
- Provide a tour of the wedding locations to select venue/s that meet your needs
- Create a personalized wedding proposal outlining costs inclusive of food, beverage and space rental fees
- Work with Reservations Manager to establish a guest room block with preferred rates
- Work with you to understand your vision determine any additional services needed
- Create Weddings Agreement to secure your date and venue/s
Once your Wedding Agreement has been signed and returned, our Wedding Services Manager will work with you on every detail including:
- Confirm your preferences and help design your event
- Recommend vendors in areas such as wedding planning, floral design, photography, videography, officiate, entertainment, invitations, bridal attire and beauty consultants
- Act as your wedding liaison between your selected wedding vendors and the resort
- Layout your floor plan including placement of tables, dance floor, bar and wedding cake and any additional displays
- If applicable, schedule tasting with the Chef and work with you to create your personalized wedding menu
- Develop ceremony and reception timeline
- Monitor your guest room block
- Detail a Wedding Resume outlining all your event specifics to communicate all aspects of your wedding to the hotel
- Oversee Ceremony and Reception set-up, food preparations and all other resort operations
- Create an estimate of charges outlining your financial commitment and deposit schedule
- Review accuracy of banquet check prior to completion of your final bill
In addition, your Wedding Service Manager, as well as a Wedding Concierge, will be with you during the time leading up to the event and day of the wedding to ensure each detail is executed flawlessly and your vision is brought to life.
On the day of the wedding, will there be anyone to personally assist me with pop-up needs and requests?
We provide the bride with a personal wedding butler, who will be at your side throughout the day, assuring undivided attention and providing special niceties such as presenting cool-scented towels on warm days, perfecting your dress in advance of a photo or touching up lipstick.
What wedding activities are available for my guests?
The resort’s four dining outlets offer private dining experiences for pre-wedding events such as reception dinners or bridal luncheons, while our destination spa can help you and your bridesmaids unwind with an extensive menu of calming therapies and salon services, as well as a whirlpool, sauna and steam room and relaxation solarium that will have you glowing for the big day.
Your guests will bond over a fun-filled weekend with an array of recreational offerings including Hobie Cat and kayak rentals from the beach, boating and fishing tours, biking excursions through lush park paths, eco-tours or a journey to the nearby historic Cape Florida Lighthouse. Those seeking to simply unwind can enjoy one of the two outdoor pools or a cabana/welcome gathering on the sand in Dune Oceanfront Burger Lounge. Furthermore, Miami’s many attractions including South Beach, Art Deco district and myriad museums, dining and shopping lay just a 15 minute drive away.
Do you have a florist on-site?
No. However, we have a list of recommended vendors who can assist with beautiful floral creations.
Does your resort provide a complimentary bridal suite?
For parties of 100 or more, we provide a complimentary room to the bride and groom the night of their wedding.
Is there a special room rate available for my guests?
A special rate can be extended for wedding parties requiring 10 rooms or more. This rate varies based upon the time of the year.
I’d like to welcome my guests staying at the hotel with something special. Can the resort assist me with this?
Our Amenity Coordinator will work with you in designing personal welcome gifts, favors, and bridal party gifts. We strive to create meaningful gifts that envelop your personality. Cost may vary per amenity.
Are there certain dates where the cost is less to book a wedding?
The resort can extend more pricing flexibility over the following dates:
In addition, the resort tends to have more space availability over weekday dates.