Meeting Planners Can Enjoy Two New Incentive Programs at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, Incorporating Master Account Rebates, Free VIP Activities and Double/Triple Marriott Bonvoy™ Points
For media inquiries, please contact:
Green Olive Media
Phone: (404) 815-9327
ST. LOUIS, MO – April 2, 2019 – Major savings and amazing benefits await group clients booking new meetings at the stunningly transformed Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, thanks to two incentive offerings announced by the hotel. Capitalizing on the city’s favorite pastimes and on this year’s launch of Marriott Bonvoy™, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis is pleased to offer the following group incentives on a limited-time basis:
Best of St. Louis: Baseball, Barbeque, Beer and the Blues
Capitalizing on the city’s four favorite pastimes, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis has partnered with Explore St. Louis to provide client access to the very best of St. Louis – Baseball, Barbeque, Beer and the Blues. Organizers booking a new meeting of 250 total room-nights by June 30, 2019, to be held at the hotel by March 31, 2020, may select one of four complimentary experiences for up to 25 of their group VIP members. All four of these choices include transportation.
- Baseball Heaven: A behind-the-scenes VIP ballpark tour including the dugout, game operations center and bullpen, accompanied by tales of the storied history of the 11-time World Champion St. Louis Cardinals.
- STL-Style BBQ: A tasting of world-famous St. Louis-style BBQ complete with a pit master presentation on what makes the city’s BBQ the best in the nation.
- Birthplace of American Brewing: Founded by German immigrants Eberhard Anheuser and Adolphus Busch along the banks of the Mississippi in 1852, the historic Budweiser Brewery will be the site of a brewmaster VIP tasting and pairing experience.
- St. Louis Blues: A visit to St. Louis is not complete without experiencing the captivating sound of the Blues. This VIP experience at the National Blues Museum includes a guided tour during which attendees will create their own Blues tune as they sample local food and beverage specialties.
Marriott Bonvoy™ Double & Triple Points and a Five Percent Master Account Rebate
In celebration of the launch of the Marriott Bonvoy™ loyalty program, new group bookings with a signed contract at The Ritz-Carlton. St. Louis can enjoy limited-edition incentives as follows.
- A five percent rebate to the master account for new meetings booked by June 30, 2019 and held by December 31, 2020
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in group guest rooms for new meetings booked by June 30, 2019 and held by December 31, 2020
- Double Marriott Bonvoy™ points for eligible new meetings booked by June 30, 2019 and held by December 31, 2020
- Triple Marriott Bonvoy™ points for eligible new meetings booked by June 30, 2019 and held in July, August or September of 2019 or 2020
In the case of the featured Marriott Bonvoy™ incentives, points can be earned on event charges including rooms, food and beverage, and audiovisual equipment.
For further information or to secure group space, contact The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis at 314-719-1408. All incentives must be mentioned at the time of inquiry in order to qualify.