How do I arrange my wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna?
Our Meeting and Special Events team will organize and coordinate all aspects of your wedding ceremony and reception to turn your vision into reality. Your wedding professional will:
- Assist with etiquette and protocol for your ceremony
- Create a timeline for your entire wedding day
- Coordinate the wedding ceremony
- Recommend special event professionals to provide floral arrangements, music, photography and invitations
- Act as a menu consultant for all food and beverage selections
- Arrange and attend your menu tasting
What does The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna provide for weddings and receptions?
The Ritz-Carlton provides all food and beverages, tables and chairs, white table linens, specialty base plates and menu cards, silverware and glasses, a dance floor, and staging for your event.
Do you cater for more than one wedding per day?
At The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna we take care of only one wedding per day.
What do I need to know before contacting the hotel?
You should have your budget, estimated number of guests and a date. If possible, choose a couple of different dates in case your first choice is not available.
How much does a wedding cost if held at The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna?
The cost depends primarily upon your tastes, preferences and budget as well as the time of year in which you choose to hold your event.
Any other suggestions for planning my wedding?
Create a wedding binder. Clip pictures from magazines, make notes about what you have liked at other weddings you have attended. This will help you select your flowers, cake, room décor and other special touches to make your wedding uniquely yours.