Customers arriving from outside of the United States should review government travel guidance to confirm eligibility and requirements for travel. See Travel.State.gov.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
For Charitable Donation requests, please see The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner donation request site.
LUXURY HOTEL IN MCLEAN
From the artwork of Virginia artists on the walls to regionally sourced ingredients at each restaurant, local influence is weaved throughout The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Located in McLean, one of Northern VA's most desirable neighborhoods, our luxury hotel is connected to high-end shopping at Tysons Galleria and is a short distance from the iconic landmarks of downtown Washington, D.C.
The luxury experience is enhanced with the following amenities:
- 398 luxury hotel rooms and suites in Northern Virginia
- Savor locally inspired cuisine at Entyse
- Graceful function spaces make our hotel ideal for McLean events
- Hotel guests enjoy upscale shopping at Tysons Corner Galleria
- Ritz Kids, activities are designed for young hotel guests
- Be pampered at The Ritz-Carlton Spa and hotel fitness center
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- 398 stylish guest rooms, including 50 suites and 34 Club Level rooms
- Inspiring views of Washington, DC or the Blue Ridge Mountains
- High-speed wireless Internet (surcharge)
- Luxurious bath amenities and plush terry cotton robes
- Feather beds with down comforters
- 47-inch LCD HD TV
- iPod docking station
- Multimedia connectivity panel
- In-room safe
- Room service and fully stocked refreshment cabinet
- Town car service available
- Overnight shoeshine, laundry and dry cleaning service
- Club Level, offering distinctive amenities, a dedicated concierge staff and private lounge with culinary offerings
Property Features & Amenities
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, offering an array of soothing treatments and packages *
- Exclusive shopping at the adjoined Tysons Galleria and adjacent Tysons Corner Center
- Largest luxury ballroom in Northern Virginia, offering 14,000 square feet
- Virginia Green Lodging Certified by the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
- ENTYSE Wine Bar & Lounge, a relaxed yet upscale food and wine experience specializing in organic and innovative approaches to comfort foods
To ensure the quiet comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, social gatherings and parties are not permitted in guest rooms/suites. Please contact the hotel at 703-506-4300 if you require assistance with organizing your next special occasion.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check into our Tysons Corner, VA hotel without an adult present
- Reservations must be canceled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee of one night's room and tax
- Service animals only
- Guestrooms and all public space are non-smoking
- Valet parking is available at $49 a night
- Valet Hours: Daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Daily valet parking $30 per day
- Day self parking $13 per exit
- Premium Valet Parking (Oversized Vehicles taller than 6’ 8” and Luxury Vehicles) - $65.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. No restrictions.
- Thursday- Sunday the pool will observe family hours:
- Children and Adults: 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Adults Only: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Children and Adults: 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Children and Adults: 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Environmental Conservation at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
At The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, our philosophy embraces environmental conservation and actively pursues opportunities to positively impact the environment. We are committed to engaging our team in a comprehensive sustainability strategy, led by our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT). Our environmental conservation initiatives deliver an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources, providing environmentally sensitive products and services and ensuring lasting contributions to our communities.
As the market’s leader in hotel accommodations and service provisions, our luxury hotel in Tysons Corner has incorporated a number of environmentally friendly initiatives including:
Energy efficient lighting
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Local organic and ecoganic menu offerings at ENTYSE Wine Bar & Lounge
- Single-stream recycling
- Food composting
- Opportunities for guests to participate with Green Meetings, in-room recycling and a linen and terry refresh program
- Utilizing products that are made of recycled material and can be recycled
- Purchasing food that is locally or organically grown
- Offering recycling options in guest rooms and throughout the hotel
- Reducing solid waste by 60% by averaging 20 tons a month in food composting
- Implementing new technology and innovative practices to conserve water
- Utilizing water-efficient toilets, showerheads and faucets
- Reducing the amount of electricity and gas used on property
- Utilizing energy-efficient lighting and operating equipment
The Guest Experience
- Ensuring the guest experience reflects our commitment to environmental conservation while preserving the luxury experience
- Offering linen and terry refresh programs
- Presenting organic, local and 100% natural products on the dining menus
- Offering organic spa treatments and products
- Saline Comfort Pool System, using all-natural salt, which circulates through the purification system, eliminating the need for chemicals
The Meetings and Special Events Experience
- Ensuring the group experience reflects our commitment to environmental conservation while allowing the meeting planner to tailor their experience according to the groups’ needs
- Offering alternatives to bottled water
- Presenting paperless billing
- Providing 100% post-consumer waste-recycled paper pads
- Providing menus with organic food, wine and snack options
- Offering meeting room recycling bins
- Creating sustainable table decorations
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner hotel is Virginia Green Lodging Certified by the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality.
- Main entrance
- Registration desk
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Hotel has on site accessible self-parking
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Restaurants and lounges
- Meeting spaces
- Pool entrances
- Spa entrance
- Fitness center entrance
- Business center entrance
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry
- Pathway to registration desk
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities