The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner Partners with RdV Vineyards to Provide Guests with an Exclusive Luxury Experience
For media inquiries, please contact:
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
1700 Tysons Boulevard
McLean, VA 22102
Phone: (703) 506-4300
Fax: (703) 506-4305
Escape for a day to scenic Virginia and sip on world class Bordeaux-style wines that are astonishing in their complexity and finesse.
McLean, VA. (August 15, 2018) – The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner has partnered with RdV Vineyards in Virginia wine country to create a preeminent experience for guests looking to immerse themselves in the scenic hillsides that surround our nation’s capital. After a relaxing evening in a renewed deluxe room or suite, guests who book the “RdV Vineyard Experience” get the opportunity to venture through Virginia’s fall foliage to take part in an exclusive wine tasting and tour for two at the stunning RdV Vineyards.
The wineries in Virginia have become a popular destination for locals and global travelers with RdV Vineyards making national headlines for its exceptional Bordeaux-style wines and chic minimalist surroundings. As stated in Food & Wine, RdV “ wouldn’t look out of place in Napa Valley.”
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner is thrilled to announce that, together with RdV Vineyards, they have created the following overnight package that is available through the end of the year:
- Overnight accommodations in a deluxe room or suite
- Round trip sedan transfer from the hotel to RdV Vineyards
- Reservations for an exclusive tour and tasting at RdV Vineyards
- A welcome amenity of charcuterie & wine upon arrival in your room
- Daily breakfast for two at the hotel
- Complimentary valet parking at the hotel
- Guests may enhance this package with spa services at the hotel’s full service day spa.
For more information on The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, please visit www.ritzcarlton.com/tysonscorner or call (703) 506-4300.