Experience the natural harmony of our luxury Tenerife resort.
Situated in the tranquil enclave of Guía de Isora, our resort in Tenerife, Spain exemplifies the delicate harmony that can exist between man and nature. From its highest point upon the smooth slopes of The Teide, to its exclusive stretch of sandy beaches, the beauty of nature abounds at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama.
At our Canary Islands hotel, lush vegetation flourishes throughout our majestic, Moorish-inspired hotel grounds, imparting an entrancing floral fragrance to the fresh ocean air. Under the shining sun, our gardens add cheerful warmth, while in the evenings they create an air of romance and mystique.
Our meticulously maintained grounds feature one of the finest golf courses
of all of the luxury resorts in Spain, which boasts stunning ocean views and a challenging terrain. Off the course, our world-class spa
soothes the mind, body, and spirit with an array of pampering treatments derived from the purest botanical ingredients.
The Canary Islands’ fertile volcanic landscape also inspired two Michelin-star winning restaurants, M.B
. There, guests feast on inventive Basque or Japanese menus that highlight the unique flavor profiles of every carefully selected ingredient.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is aligned to The Ritz-Carlton social and environmental responsibility program, Community Footprints.
Our current initiatives include:
- Desalination plant camouflaged to be integrated into the natural environment
- All the water used in the hotel is taken from the sea and treated in the desalination plant
- 262 square meters surface of solar panels to provide our guest with hot water for their shower, air-conditioning and to heat the swimming pools
- Recycling of glass and cardboard
- Recycling of batteries and plastics
- Ink cartridges are sent to a private company for recycling
- Use of energy saving light bulbs
- LED lights bulbs are being implanted in the hotel corridors