Let us welcome you with a diversity of cultures from all over the world.
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
From the moment guests arrive at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, they are encompassed by a sense of wonder, making every experience a treasured memory at this Cayman Islands luxury hotel. By day, it might be captured in the cool blue sea – in a gently floating water hammock or a memorable swim at Stingray City. Unforgettable evenings leave memorable imprints, too, whether from the excitement of a night snorkel experience, the delectable seafood dining experience at Blue by Eric Ripert, or a moonlit stroll on Seven Mile Beach.
Situated on 144 acres stretching sea-to-sea from the Caribbean to the North Sound, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman features:
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Private balcony with ocean, resort or garden view
- Goose down and non-allergenic pillows
- Feather duvets
- Spacious marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub
- In-room high-speed and wireless Internet
- Fully stocked refreshment bar with refrigerator
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping attention
- All rooms are non-smoking
Take a guided kayak tour through a lush mangrove or snorkel among nocturnal sea creatures. Enjoy the pampered amenities of our luxurious outdoor cabanas or the soft white sand beneath your feet on Seven Mile Beach. Or, abandon yourself to the peaceful serenity of signature spa treatment. However your days unfold here, let us provide an unforgettable retreat at one of the most beautiful Grand Cayman resorts.
The Courts at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
Nick Bollettieri, the coach behind tennis greats Andre Agassi, Monica Seles and Maria Sharapova, has created a custom tennis program for The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman. The center is staffed by Bollettieri-trained professionals in partnership with IMG Academy in Florida.Learn More
The Business Center, located on the 5th level, offers computers, fax, copier and Internet services ,as well as, the comprehensive services of a (remove this) professional support staff. Both wired and wireless Internet are available in all guest rooms as well as wireless coverage in public spaces. In addition, cellular phone rental services are offered at $35 USD/day (includes 25 international or local minutes) or $210 USD/week (includes 175 international or local minutes).
Property Features & Amenities
- 365 guest rooms and suites
- Five restaurants including Blue by Eric Ripert, Andiamo, Seven, Taikun and Bar Jack
- la prairie spa, la prairie product retailer and retail gift shop
- Fitness center, complete with a full array of fitness machines and equipment
- Two outdoor pools and an oceanfront Jacuzzi
- Starfish Cay, a new waterpark attraction for children and families
- Exciting Red-Sail watersports program
- Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment eco-adventure program and retail shop
- The Courts by Bollettieri tennis center in partnership with IMG Academy and retail shop
- Blue Tip, a Greg Norman-designed nine-hole golf course and retail shop
- Basketball court with adjustable hoops
- More than 13,000 square feet of meeting space including the island’s largest ballroom
- Dedicated concierge
- An executive business center with high speed internet-access, color copies, fax and administrative services
- Expansive Club Level lounge
- Retail shops include: La Boutique, Cupboard, and Harbour shop all featuring island fashion, logo apparel, a wide array of gift items and sundries.
- The Gallery, exhibiting and selling the work of Cayman's local artists
In addition to standard room rates, there is an additional 10% charge for service, a 13% government tax and a $70 USD daily Seven Mile Beach resort fee.
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman provides our guests with comforts, conveniences and experiences to relax and enjoy our hotel, Seven Mile Beach and the Caribbean Sea. Inclusions of the $70 USD daily resort fee are:
- Complimentary dining for children five years old and younger in SEVEN, Bar Jack, Andiamo and Taikun
- High-speed and wireless Internet access
- Use of laptop computers available in Silver Palm Lounge
- Morning coffee and tea available in Silver Palm Lounge
- Valet parking
- Access to Starfish Cay, an interactive water playground for children and families
- Use of Basketball court
- Access to la prairie spa facilities including steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools
- The fitness center and invigorating fitness classes such as Yoga, Latin Dance Party and Total Toning
- Water sports toys including kayaks, standing paddle boards, water tricycle, floating rafts, paddle boats and water hammocks
- One-on-one sailing lessons
- Snorkeling gear and lessons from our water sports experts at 10:30 a.m. daily
- Use of the Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment turtle splash pool
- Use of the Blue Tip golf course chipping and putting green, and hitting area at The Courts by Bollettieri
- Movies under stars at the Harbour Club Theater
- Access to a comprehensive DVD Library for in-room viewing
Enhance your experience with the comforts of The Ritz-Carlton Club Level Rooms
Maximum occupancy for guest rooms is three adults or two adults and two children ages 17 and under.
Check-in is at 4 p.m. and checkout is at 12 p.m.
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival are subject to a cancellation charge.
are designed for discerning guests who value the spacious and elegant accommodations of a private vacation home along with the services of a luxury resort. An ideal choice for families looking for more spacious accommodations and personalized service than a hotel room or suite, the Residential Suites offer:
- 24 fully furnished, two- and three-bedroom residential suites
- Professionally equipped full kitchens
- Spacious balconies
- En suite bathrooms
- 24-hour dedicated concierge
- Butler service available
- Private entrances and elevators
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
For more information and reservations for The Residential Suites, please email
and one of our Residential Suites specialists will assist you.
AWARDS & ACCOLADESAmerican Automobile Association (AAA)
Condé Nast Traveler
- Five Diamond Award, 2007 to 2014
- Five Diamond Award – Blue by Eric Ripert, 2008 – 2014
Travel & Leisure
- Gold List- Atlantic and Caribbean Islands, 2007 – 2011
- World’s Best Spas- # 1 in the Caribbean, 2010 – 2012
- Readers’ Choice Awards -Top 25 Caribbean Resorts,#1 Resort in the Caribbean, 2007 – 2010
- Readers’ Choice Awards - Top 25 Caribbean Resorts, 2011
- T&L 500 The World’s Best Hotels The Caribbean, Bermuda & Bahamas, 2009 - 2012
- The World’s Best Hotels –World’s Best Service –Top 10 Caribbean Hotels, 2008
- World’s Best Awards-Top 25 Hotels The Caribbean, Bermuda & Bahamas, 2008
- The World’s Best Hotels for Families –Caribbean, Bermuda & Bahamas, 2012
- #2, Top 125 Hotels Golf Resorts: Foreign, 2011
- Silver Sage Readers’ Choice – Best Resort Spa, 2008 – 2009
- Best Resort Spa in the Caribbean, La Prairie, 2011
- Readers’ Choice Platinum List- Top 10 Caribbean Hotels, 2009 – 2012
CJ Caribbean Journal
- Travelers Choice 2015
- Certificate of Excellence, 2012
- Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Caribbean, 2012
- Top Ten Best Caribbean Luxury Resorts For Families , 2013
Family Vacation Critic Favorite Hotel
- Family Vacation Critic Favorite 2015
Owen Roberts International Airport Travel Time: Approximately 15 minutes / 4 miles
- Exit the Airport terminal turning left.
- Take the first right and follow the road until reaching a Stop sign.
- Turn left at the stop sign and follow the road to the first roundabout (circle).
- At the roundabout, follow signs to Seven Mile Beach.
- Continue straight until the second roundabout and continue straight ahead.
- Continue straight until the third roundabout and turn left.
- Continue straight until the fourth roundabout and turn right onto West Bay Road.
- Continue along West Bay Road for approximately 0.5 miles.
- The entrance to the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman will be immediately on the right.
Direct flight accessibility with major airline carriers Direct from United States
Other airlines flying to Grand Cayman Island
For transportation options, please contact our Concierge. Make Transportation Request
- Main entrance
- Restaurants and lounges are accessible
- Meeting space is accessible
- Entrance(s) to on-site swimming pool(s)
- Entrance to on-site spa
- Entrance to on-site fitness center
- Entrance to on-site business center
- Accessible route to the registration desk
- Registration desk accessible
- 32-inch wide opening door
- Route to accessible guest rooms
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is a Tier 5 property. Learn more
Enjoy enhanced and refreshed resort experiences with a series of renovations to our guest rooms, suites, restaurants and Club Lounge, all designed to heighten our exclusive collection of luxury travel offerings for guests. Click here
to learn more.
Pack for a Purpose
Join the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman in our ongoing commitment to make a positive impact on the communities in which we work. Pack for a Purpose invites you to share a meaningful contribution by packing supplies local community organizations can use to support those in need. For more information, please visit Pack for a Purpose