Call upon the expertise of our dedicated Meeting Services specialists who thrive on creating pitch-perfect events of any scale.
Key to the success of any event at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is team of meeting professionals who assist at every stage, from initial conception to final wrap up. These include a Conference Concierge assigned to each group to ensure that planners have all the information and resources needed to make things happen immediately. Planners also have access to a creative and resourceful audio visual team. A staffed Business Center, 24-hour administrative resources and express check in and departure ensure the experience is seamless.
Our creative meetings and special events team has designed event themes that range from artisan charm to beachfront indulgence to submarine elegance. While each one is a unique experience, they all imbue your guests with a distinctly Caribbean sense of place.
Shades of Blue
Greet your guests with the authentic culture of Cayman – a humble, yet worldly, hospitality born of the Caymans’ history as a seafaring people. Facades of candy-colored “heritage houses”, traditional Caymanian frame cottages, provide the backdrop. Their porches are filled with local artisans demonstrating their skill in traditional crafts: a gentlemen hand rolling cigars; a grandmother in an island-style frock thatching with the fronds of the resilient Silver Thatch Palm. Local delicacies are displayed on rustic bamboo tables and tiki torches light the scene that transports you to a gentler time.
A backdrop of the sun setting dramatically over Seven Mile Beach and the Caribbean Sea bestows artful yet seemingly effortless luxury. Low, square tables are covered in the blues of the Caribbean Sea, with some nestled under cabanas draped in gauzy white. Guests can’t help relaxing when seated on plush cushions and swathed in pashmina shawls to protect against the ocean breeze. S’mores, candles, fire pits and lounge seating invite guests to linger and stargaze into the clear Caribbean sky.
Shades of Blue
Imagine an indoor, seated dinner at which your guests feel they are immersed in the famous blue dive waters of Grand Cayman. White drapes refract every imaginable shade of blue, creating a constant sense of rhythmic movement like the Caribbean Sea gently lapping Seven Mile Beach. On blue swathed tables, glass vases with sand bases filled with shells, floating candles and fish are dramatically lit from above.
VolunTeaming is now offered under The Ritz-Carlton social responsibility program, Community Footprints
. Transcending traditional group activities, VolunTeaming combines teambuilding with volunteer activities that create lasting memories for the participants. Recognizing that many groups want their teambuilding time to make a meaningful contribution, these programs enable guests to be a force for good and feel personally connected to the place that they visit.Help Improve Student Literacy
Sir John A Cumber and John Gray High School are The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman’s two primary Succeed Through Service education partners. Group guests are invited to help in efforts to improve the students’ literacy levels by bringing two or three book each to donate to the school and participating in reading activities with the students. Participants get to work together to make a socially responsible contribution to the children and the community at large.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional
for details on how VolunTeaming activities can be matched to group.
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman recognizes the need to offer complete audio visual services and high-quality equipment to create unique and memorable events with cutting edge designs and trends in décor, lighting, staging and more. Our on-site team of highly-trained technicians is committed to ensuring your success and meeting all your audio/visual needs, from the simplest to the most sophisticated set-ups.
Please request a customized proposal based on your specific needs and budget.
Our offerings include:
- Stage Wash/Concert Lighting
- Podium Light
- Décor Lighting – Pin Spots, Custom Gobos, Cordless Instruments, LED Bars, Inflatable Balloon Lights
- Theatrical Lighting – Follow Spots, Intelligent Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting Packages
- LCD/DLP Projectors – 5,500 Lumens or more
- Screens – Fast folds, Tripods, Truss, Inflatable, Round and Water Screen capabilities
- Video Playback
- Displays – Plasmas, Confidence Monitors
- Multiple Video Switchers – Folsom Presentation Pro
- Camera Recording/Editing Services
- Wired and Wireless Internet
- Dedicated Bandwidth
- Conference Calls
- Video Conferencing
- Two-Way Radios
- Self-Powered Speakers
- Concert Sound System – Apogee and Line Array
- Wired and UHF Wireless Microphone Options
- Mixers – 4, 6, 12, 16, 24 Channels and More
- Music Package
- Telephone Audio Interface
OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND MEETING ACCESSORIES
- Fax Machines
- Printers – B&W, Color, Network and USB
- High Volume Copiers
- Draping – Black, White Grey
The nine member Destination Services team at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman ensures that guests enjoy their time on Cayman from the moment of arrival. Services range from airport transfers to sightseeing tours to activities including water sports, swimming with the friendly residents of Stingray City, duty-free shopping tours, and dine-arounds.
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options.
A Private Resort Enclave Defined in Shades of Blue
The Exclusivity in Blue package allows groups their own private space with special access to some of the signature amenities that define the Seven Wonders on Seven Mile Beach. Groups with 150-200 rooms can have exclusive use of The Resort View wing of the resort for the duration of their program. The grounds surrounding the North Sound Pool essentially become a private club where the group can relax, socialize and build camaraderie through activities and special events.
Included in Exclusivity in Blue:
• 172 Resort View Rooms • Exclusive use of Blue by Eric Ripert for breakfast/lunch
• 11 Blue Tip Suites • Exclusive use of Periwinkle by Eric Ripert for breakfast
• A Private Hospitality Suite • Exclusive use of Periwinkle Park
• Exclusive use of the North Sound Pool
Exclusivity in Blue: The Cobalt
With the Cobalt option, groups add a daily recreation option to their program, offering additional opportunities to experience the Seven Wonders on Seven Mile Beach. Selections include:
• A round of golf on the Greg Norman designed Blue Tip Golf Course (9 holes)
• Tennis match at The Courts by Nick Bollettieri
• Eco-excursion with Ambassadors of the Environment by Jean-Michel Cousteau
• Choice of a 60 minute treatment from Silver Rain, a La Prairie Spa
• A North Sound/Stingray City tour in individual Zodiac powerboats launched from the Periwinkle Dock
The daily recreation options offered with this package is an additional $299 per room/per night (based on one activity per person/per day).
Exclusivity in Blue: The Sapphire
The Sapphire option marries the allure of exclusivity for your group with the planning ease of an all inclusive experience. This package includes daily buffet breakfast, lunch and our innovative yet distinctly Caribbean themed dinners.
The food and beverage options offered with this package is an additional $599 per room/per night including service charge.
Your private resort wing is enlivened with activities including:
• A Movie Under the Stars at Periwinkle Park with popcorn
• A private recreation set up with a volleyball court, pool basketball, badminton, croquet, bocce ball and giant checkers/chess/backgammon boards.
• Cabanas around the North Sound Pool stocked with magazines and iPods
• Teak Beds around the North Sound Pool dressed with pillows and pashmina shawls for a lounge ambiance
• Use of Periwinkle Dock for functions.