Discover an easily accessible California coast hotel that is only 23 miles southwest of the San Francisco International Airport: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland.
Check In/Check Out
Check in: 4 p.m.
Check out: 12 p.m.
Resort Fee Services
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay implements a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Services and amenities included in the resort fee are:
- Glass of wine upon arrival daily at the front desk from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access in the guest rooms and common areas
- Business Center access
- Unlimited local telephone calls (Calls within a 12 mile radius only)
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa's co-ed Roman mineral bath, locker rooms and relaxation lounges, whirlpool, sauna, and steam room
- Daily group exercise classes at Colony Club
- Free weights, cardiovascular and Cybex machines
- Bottled water and towels in Fitness Center
- Water aerobic equipment available during classes
- Recreation: family board games and videos
- Half Moon Bay Golf Links Pro Shop: putter and wedge for use on practice green
- Access to tennis courts, racquets and ball machine
- Access to swimming pool, hot tub and sauna
Overnight Valet Parking: $47 per night, per car. Day Parking fees:
Daily Parking Fees* - $30 per day (If dining in The Conservatory, Navio, ENO and Ocean Terrace or with a Spa Appointment parking costs $10 per day.)
*This excludes Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Observed Holidays where holiday rates will apply.