Discover an easily accessible California coast hotel that is only 23 miles southwest of the San Francisco International Airport: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, we believe four-legged friends should enjoy the same outstanding luxury as their families. We’re confident that your best friend’s reviews will be paw-sitively glowing! Click here
for more information about bringing your pampered pooch along. Pet Policy
Pets are welcome at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. Our pet friendly accommodations are conveniently located in our Guest House; offering a variety of pet friendly room types. There is a $125 one time non-refundable pet cleaning fee per stay. Pets must be leashed or held in arms in all common areas of the resort. We regret that pets are not allowed in the hotel’s restaurants, fitness center, pool area or the club lounge. This exclusion does not apply to guide or service animals. To help out our furry friends, $10 from the pet cleaning fee will be donated to the Peninsula Humane Society.
Check In/Check Out
Check in: 4 p.m.
Check out: 12 p.m.
Resort Fee Services
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay implements a $25.00 per room, per night resort fee. Services and amenities included in the resort fee are:
- Glass of wine upon arrival daily at the front desk from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access in the guest rooms and common areas
- Business Center access
- Unlimited local telephone calls (Calls within a 12 mile radius only)
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa's co-ed Roman mineral bath, locker rooms and relaxation lounges, whirlpool, sauna, and steam room
- Daily group exercise classes at Colony Club
- Free weights, cardiovascular and Cybex machines
- Bottled water and towels in Fitness Center
- Water aerobic equipment available during classes
- Recreation: family board games and videos
- Half Moon Bay Golf Links Pro Shop: putter and wedge for use on practice green
- Access to tennis courts, racquets and ball machine
- Access to swimming pool, hot tub and sauna
Overnight Valet Parking: $45 per night, per car. Day Parking fees:
Friday through Sunday and Holidays - $20 per day (Discounted at 50 percent if dining in The Conservatory, Navio, ENO and Ocean Terrace or with a Spa Appointment.)
Monday through Thursday*- $10 per day (Discounted at 50 percent if dining in The Conservatory, Navio, ENO and Ocean Terrace or with a Spa Appointment.)
*This excludes, Christmas and New Year’s Eve and Observed Holidays where normal rates will apply.