The warm invitation of a cozy fire and the delight of discovery in a local wine are at the heart of the guest experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. Set upon a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this luxury resort offers a secluded setting that is also easily accessible, whether arriving at SFO airport just 23 miles away, or exploring destinations including downtown San Francisco, Napa Valley and Santa Cruz. The only Bay area golf resort with a coastal setting, the Half Moon Bay hotel features two championship courses
that appeal to players of varying skill level, and numerous opportunities to enjoy the scenic setting. On the Ocean Lawn, communal firepits welcome guests to roast marshmallows and watch the sunset, while the VIK program
encourages young travelers to explore the luxury resort on a scavenger hunt.
Luxury at this Half Moon Bay hotel is inspired by the surroundings, from the coastal décor in guest rooms and suites
to the locally sourced menus and wine offerings at the restaurants
. Whether in town on business or to watch the Mavericks International big-wave surf competition, visitors will find a hidden gem at this Half Moon Bay resort, where the offerings include:
Check In/Check Out
Check in: 4 p.m.
Check out: 12 p.m.
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay implements a $25 USD per room, per night resort fee. Services and amenities included in the resort fee are:
Resort Fee Services
- Wine tasting upon arrival (daily at the front desk from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Business center access
- Unlimited local telephone calls (within a 12-mile radius only)
- Access to the spa’s co-ed Roman mineral bath, locker rooms, relaxation lounges, whirlpool, sauna and steam room
- Daily group exercise classes
- Fitness center access
- Bottled water and towels
- Water aerobics equipment
- Family board games and videos
- Putter and wedge for use on practice green from Half Moon Bay Golf Links Pro Shop
- Access to tennis courts, racquets and ball machine
- Access to swimming pool and whirlpool
Day Parking Fees
- $47 USD per night, per car
- $30 USD per day*. If dining in The Conservatory, Navio, ENO and Ocean Terrace, or with a spa appointment, parking costs $10 USD per day.
* This excludes Christmas, New Year’s Eve and observed holidays where holiday rates will apply.