Valid from now until September 1, 2014
Starting from HK$8,388 per night
Enjoy a getaway with your family at the world’s highest hotel with Summer Kids’ Programme for your prince and princess with memories that will last a lifetime:
- Overnight accommodation in a Grand Harbour Room
- Roundtrip airport transfer (once per stay)
- “Ritz Kids” in-room welcome amenities
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adult and up to one child at The Lounge & Bar
- Complimentary Hong Kong Disneyland theme park tickets for two adults and one child (once per stay)
- Complimentary Hong Kong Disneyland theme park tickets for two adults and one child (once per stay for guests check-in in from Sunday to Thursday), OR
- “Ritz Kids” Summer Culinary Class for one child, inclusive of lunch for one child and one adult only (for guest check-ins from Friday to Saturday during the promotion period)
Rate is per room/per night, based on single or double occupancy, exclusive of taxes, gratuities, fees and other charges; does not apply to groups; cannot be combined with any other offer and is not applicable for Rewards redemption. Advanced reservations are required. No refund or credit for unused portion. Void where prohibited. Offer is subject to availability.
Offer is valid for stay until September 1, 2014. Daily breakfast is available at selected hotel restaurants and not valid for in-room dining. An advance reservation is required for roundtrip airport transfer, destination experience and/or Ritz Kids Summer Culinary Class Programme. Roundtrip airport transfer, Destination Experience and/or Ritz Kids Summer Culinary Class Programme is per stay and varies by hotel. Destination Experience additional admission tickets are available for purchase. “Ritz Kids” Summer Culinary Class Programme is valid for one child per stay, inclusive of lunch for one child and one adult only at Café 103 or The Lounge & Bar, subject to class date.
Destination Experience (Disneyland theme park tickets) is only available for guests check-in from Sunday to Thursday, Ritz Kids Summer Culinary Programme is only availability for guests check-in from Friday to Saturday July 19 to August 31, 2014. Advance confirmations and reservations are required. Summer Kids Culinary Class and Destination Experience are varies by hotel, programme details are subject to change without prior notice. Please check with hotel for confirmation.