Ebisugawa-tei (Ebisugawa Residence)
This restaurant boasts a unique and impressive private room – it was once the elegant townhouse of Denzaburo Fujita, founder of the Fujita industrial group. Originally constructed in 1907, it has been reassembled inside the restaurant as a unique and innovative interior space.
This is the perfect place to enjoy the collaboration of an historical Japanese-style space and stylish Italian cuisine.
Camera del Gusto
This is a walk-in cellar for aging and storing ham and cheese collected from around the world. Customers can select their favorite kinds while looking at the actual products. La Locanda believes in the importance of unique dining experiences and lively feelings.
La Bettolina Della Boutique
A variety of desserts are available to choose from to wrap up the excellent courses. Desserts are prepared in the kitchen in full view by Pierre Hermé Paris staff.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Pumpkin soup, Amaretto biscuits
- Sauteed potato gnocchi and scampi shrimp, homemade dried tomatoes
- Rose tuna stuffed with artichokes and served with lemon flavor potato sauce
Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Salad of lobster marinated in ginger
- Sautéed red snapper, tomatoes consommé soup and fennel stufato
- Wagyu Japanese beef filet Rossini-style with Chianti Classico sauce