Let us give you 18 reasons to pack your lucky golf shoes. Recent Awards and Recognitions
Registered guests at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota have use of one of the Gulf Coast’s top golf resorts, the award-winning Ritz-Carlton Golf Club located 13 miles from the hotel and offering a Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship course. Featuring a par 72 layout, this Lakewood Ranch golf course has been strategically sculpted by moving nearly 1.9 million cubic yards of earth to create elevation, relief, contouring and framing for each hole in a manner that gracefully rolls among the 12 picturesque lakes and extensive landscape to form a fair and memorable test of golf.
- Host of the 2013 US Open sectional qualifier
- Golf Digest, Best in State, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, 2011-12 ranking
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary designation through the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses, an Audubon International program
- Zagat, America’s Top Golf Courses, Sixth Edition, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club is featured as one of the best in each of the following categories:
- Tom Fazio Celebrity Design
- Environmentally Friendly
- Fine Food
- Opening Holes
- Outstanding Lodgings
- Pro Shops
- Quick Pace of Play
- Golf World’s 100 Best Golf Shops in the U.S., The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, 2010
For more information on the golf experience, tee times, transportation and The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, please dial (941) 309-2900. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club is an exclusive facility available only to members of The Ritz-Carlton Members Club and guests of the resort. For membership information, please contact the Membership Gallery at (941) 309-2521, toll free at (888) 363-6237 or visit The Members Club website.