Registered guests at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota have use of the award-winning Ritz-Carlton Golf Club located 13 miles from the hotel and offering a Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship course. It is a par 72 golf course, located on 315 acres of tropical landscape with no real estate development. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club has been strategically sculpted by moving nearly 1.9 million cubic yards of earth to create elevation, relief, contouring and framing for each hole in a manner that gracefully rolls among the 12 picturesque lakes and extensive landscape to form a fair and memorable test of golf.
Proudly hosting the 2013 US Open Sectional QualifierRecent Awards and Recognitions
- Golf Digest, Best in State, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, 2011-12 ranking
- Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary designation through the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses, an Audubon International program
- Zagat, America’s Top Golf Courses, Sixth Edition, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club is featured as one of the best in each of the following categories:
- Tom Fazio Celebrity Design
- Environmentally Friendly
- Fine Food Too
- Opening Holes
- Outstanding Lodgings
- Pro Shops
- Quick Pace of Play
- GolfWorld’s 100 Best Golf Shops in the U.S., The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, 2010
For more information on the golf experience, tee times, transportation and The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, please dial (941) 309-2900.
The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club is an exclusive facility available only to members of The Ritz-Carlton Members Club and guests of the resort. For membership information, please contact the Membership Gallery at (941) 309-2521, toll free at (888) 363-6237 or visit The Members Club website.