Inspire your palate with an array of dining experiences at our Marina Bay, Singapore restaurants.
Refreshing Our Palette
The art of dining is perfected at our Singapore hotel, where beautiful works can be seen both in the décor and in the dishes. We invite you to experience each of our Marina Bay restaurants, which feature Cantonese fine dining, International casual dining, traditional Afternoon Tea, Sunday Champagne Brunch and traditional Japanese cuisine.
In line with our commitment to continually provide the best experience to guests, throughout 2015 we will be Refreshing our Palette and embarking on the transformation of some of our public spaces. From March 30 through late August, Greenhouse and Summer Pavilion restaurants will be closed as part of this effort. During this time, a daily international breakfast buffet will be served in the Garden Pavilion, located off Level 3, while ala carte lunch and dinner will be on offer at Chihuly Lounge, the Pool Bar, and through in room-dining.
- Our signature restaurant
- Classic Cantonese delicacies
- Luxe interior and garden views
- Four elegant private dining rooms which can accommodate 10-36 guests
- All-day dining showcasing international flavours and local delights
- Airy, glass-panelled interior
- Extensive seafood buffet or à la carte menu
- Award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch