True luxury rises to new heights at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo, a five star-hotel located in the cultural, diplomatic and entertainment apex known as the Roppongi District. Here, the latest trends in food, fashion and upscale retail coexist with Tokyo’s ancient temples and nearby ruins. And from an urban oasis atop one of the most dramatic skyscrapers in Tokyo, you can revel in it all, surrounded by an elevated experience that will leave you with memories as vivid as the panoramic views before you.
Admire the beauty and the true reflection of Japanese culture of our traditional teahouse in the sky. Enjoy dining experiences that leave towering impressions from both the delectably authentic fare and mesmerizing views. Begin your spa journey with a heat experience that is simply heavenly. And know that all your cares and needs are met with warm, unparalleled service.
Occupying the top nine floors and the first three levels of the 53-story Midtown Tower (248m), the tallest building in Tokyo, our Roppongi hotel features:
- 360-degree panoramic vistas of Tokyo including Tokyo Tower and Mt. Fuji
- 245 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites
- Magnificent sky lobby on 45th floor
- Three sensational restaurants, lounge & bar, café
- 21,528-square-foot/ 2,000-square-meter Spa & Fitness on the 46th floor
- State-of-the-art event facilities, including a breathtaking Wedding Chapel
- Mobile Business Center available 24/7
- Dedicated concierge
- Full meeting room facilities
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary wireless Internet in restaurants, health club, spa, swimming pool, banquet rooms for guests and public visitors
Gift certificates are available at the Front Desk on the 45th floor. 10,000 Yen or 5,000 Yen can be used for accommodations, restaurants and spa & fitness. Not for wedding and shopping in tenants.