The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is a luxury business hotel that specializes in creating meeting experiences by which all others are measured. It begins by selecting the ideal event space to ensure your events meet every objective. We suggest creative catering options to ignite the imagination, meeting rooms to ensure your group is relaxed and inspired, and team-building opportunities to engage your group’s collaborative spirit. From corporate conferences and themed celebrations to exclusive business meetings, we ensure all of your events at one of the finest business hotels in Tokyo are truly memorable.
The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo meeting facilities feature:
- 11,840 square feet/ 1,100 square meters of meeting and conference space
- 6,028-square-foot/560-square-meter Ritz-Carlton Grand Ballroom
- An open terrace on the 2nd floor facing the Hinoki-cho Park, an urban oasis rich with nature
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities, including wireless high-speed Internet access in all function rooms and surrounding vicinity
- A dedicated Conference Service team