AN INTIMATE VENUE FOR MEETINGS IN BALI
Many times, the best ideas come from escaping your surroundings. Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve provides a secluded retreat in Ubud, where meetings are an opportunity to connect with colleagues and the magic and mystery of Bali. The hotel’s intimate setting allows for executive retreats and both traditional and residential-style meetings. Attendees can gather around a table for a presentation or settle into an inviting lounge area to share ideas. A dedicated planner can assist with every detail, from selecting the meeting room to organizing team outings.
- Three intimate event venues to host as many as 40 guests for meetings, retreats, celebrations and other business-focused gatherings
- The Retreat, an indoor space, is ideal for traditional meetings and presentations and features beautiful wood-paneled walls
- Mandapa Villa and Wantilan venues feature floor-to-ceiling windows and are ideal for brainstorming sessions, cocktail gatherings and meeting breaks
- Locally inspired team-building activities include Balinese cooking classes, river rafting, temple tours and village visits
- Customizable meeting packages that include a venue, catering, refreshments, audiovisual equipment and more