A CONFERENCE HOTEL IN TOKYO, JAPAN WHERE SUCCESS IS A CERTAINTY
The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is a luxury business hotel in the Roppongi District — the vital financial, commercial and retail heart of Tokyo — that specializes in creating meeting experiences by which all others are measured. Your experience begins with selecting the ideal meeting or conference space to ensure your needs are satisfied, followed by creative catering options to ignite the imagination, meeting rooms to ensure your group is relaxed and inspired, and team-building opportunities to engage your group’s collaborative spirit. From corporate conferences and themed celebrations to exclusive business meetings, The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo ensures all of your events are truly memorable.
Meetings at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo feature:
- A dedicated Conference Service team
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities, including WiFi access in all rooms and surrounding vicinity
- An open terrace on the 2nd floor facing the Hinoki-cho Park, a natural urban oasis
- 6,028-square-foot/560-square-meter Ritz-Carlton Grand Ballroom
- 11,840 square feet /1,100 square meters of meeting and conference space
For additional details or to begin planning your meeting, please submit a request for proposal.